High Point World Resort
US$259
US$252
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$80
ClarionHotels
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$114
QualityInn
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$119
QualityInn
US$209
US$187
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$153
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$121
  • Restaurant
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$107
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$419
  • Pool
All reviewsscreened in porchliving roomarmed forcesbbq areasmall hot tubdisney worldfull bathroomswashers and dryersgreat place to vacationlaundry roomgreat location for disneyone bedroom unitwell stocked kitchentime sharedishwasher detergentkennedy space centerwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 3 November 2013

My wife and I found this resort to be above average in every way... from the front desk people to the units, to the grounds and pool. It was exceptionally clean and well cared for. I read some of the reviews before arriving so did not know what to expect so was more than pleasantly surprised. I certainly don't know what the complainers were seeing but I guess they are the type who complain about everything. We can not wait to return as soon as possible.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
8  Thank dingaling41
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Most uncomfortable sofa in any timeshare I've ever used. Excellent location. Made me wait until 5 pm to get room even though they vacate by 10 am.... least accomodating of any place I've ever used. Maintenance is poor, and timeshare owners of these units pay a very high price for the level of service and run down condition. Rooms are larger than hotel rooms, that's good.... but for those who like high level service that's bad. Again, the sofa is so broken down... and noting how other things mentioned to front desk didn't get attention, doubt this will either. I'd been promised a call from the manager, and it never came!

Room Tip: No extras like shampoo.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank scoutrader
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Fabulous place to stop, fab kitchen with large fridge and freezer, lounge, 2 bedrooms, e suite bathrooms plus bathroom downstairs. Pool area was lovely with spa and computer room, also got washers and dryers. Was ideally situated 5 minutes away from Disney. Would definitely stay here again if I came back.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank wiganlassb
Reviewed 26 July 2013

We came here not knowing what to expect. We loved it!! It's a small resort, with everything you need to just relax. The main thing for me is how CLEAN it is!! Every morning you see the staff quietly cleaning the grounds. The walkways, gazebos, grills, pool area, laundry room. It's beautifully landscaped. It's so clean everywhere, you can relax inside and out. It's also close to eveything. Tucked away off the main road (192). Miles of shopping, restaurants, and fun things to do. Old Town is right down the road. Easy access to all the parks. If you're looking for a great place to eat, try Black Angus Steakhouse, great food, great service, and great prices. It's not one of the big resorts, it's better than that. Wonderful, friendly, helpful staff!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
13  Thank kisabelle61
Reviewed 1 July 2013

If you are bald and are in need of hair, just check the showers here at High Pointe. On the first day, i requested that the showers be cleaned. On the the second day, the ac started making a knocking noise and was not working. I was left a note stating the showers had been cleaned yet the hair remained on the walls and in the drains. Day 3, I am told the ac cannot be fixed and need to move to another unit. I wait two hours for someone to help me move out...with no luck. I and my two children move ourselves. I had to walk over to the grounds person to ask if he could move my luggage rack since no one else was around. We leave the new unit for the day and come back to find it very hot and uncomfortable with the thermostat reading "60". It was at least 75 plus in there. After voicing yet another complaint to the front desk person to have it fixed, i returned to find that there wasnt any hot water to take a shower! Despite asking to have the owner contact me multiple times, I did not receive any calls. The only apology I ever received was from the wonderful young man "Martin" who worked the front desk at night. If this isnt enough to deter you from staying at this resort, the small pool, no internet access in the rooms, lack of activities for your children, no washer/dryer in the rooms, and limited exchange availability for linens (tuesdays and thursdays only if you call ahead AND place them in the laundry basket by the door) might be what makes you reconsider your decision. In the thirty years I have owned a timeshare property elsewhere, I have never stayed at one so poorly run and maintained. It is no wonder that they were sending flyers around saying you could be an owner there for 0.00 (zero) dollars. If you are foolish enough to book a stay here, good luck to you...you will need it!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family