“Can't beat the view if your a shark lover!”

Sharks Underwater Grill
Ranked #59 of 821 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2013

My wife and 2 daughters and I had dinner here while on a trip to Seaworld. We are glad we did! It was a great experience. The food was fairly good and not ridiculously priced (remember, you are at a theme park!), the staff was attentive but honestly I don't know how much attention we paid to those factors...the bottom line is you are sitting inches away (if you get a table right next to the tank wall, which I recommend) from a beautiful and enormous aquarium full of all types of sharks. It is really stunning and a unique experience that my daughters mention often. The experience of dining with your loved ones with more sharks than you can count swimming less than a foot from you is memorable, to say the least!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Sitting in a dark aquarium with sharks and others swimming around, you get served a great meal and kids will love it as well!!

1  Thank TravelPim
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Of all the restaurants we ate at during our trip Sharks was the stand out. Loved the cream of mushroom soup, tempura shrimp and homemade tortellini. Wonderful atmosphere

Reviewed 23 August 2013

I am a shark fan, and I never miss out on going through the walk-through thick-glass tunnel where the sharks swim above and around you. There is a moving black belt you stand or walk on, and it takes you through a heavy glass encased tunnel and you can view and photograph all of the different sharks all around you at the Shark Encounter! It is my favorite part of Sea World.

Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

We had a reservation for the night we got to Orlando after traveling all day since 4 a.m. My mood was not good to start dinner and I can still say this place was an awesome experience! The food was fabulous, the atmopshere was cavelike, but made it perfect for viewing the sharks. The drinks were delicious too! Pricey but well worth the show. Even the very grumpy 2 year old perked up and enjoyed the dinner and the "show." What a blast!