“Great value show”

Capone's Dinner and Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Only at Capone’s Dinner and Show can your gang experience our one-of-a-kind prohibition era speakeasy and cabaret. Knock three times, give the secret password and journey back in time to 1931 gangland Chicago. Miss Jewel is your lovely and talented hostess for the evenings festivities. A zany cast of characters deliver loads of laughs, toe tapping musical productions, gangster action, stand-up comedy and audience interaction. Win prizes nightly in our new gangster shoot out. Young and old are sure to have a blast! Tickets include Mama Capone's Italian/American buffet, a bevy of beverage selections from lemonade to wine and so much more over twenty choices in all and dessert too.When the night is done your gang is sure to be walking the walk, talking the talk and humming the songs.Purchase your tickets on our web site and save 50% on all adult and kids tickets.
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Not usually my thing going to a show, but we got cheap tickets for the show at Capones and had a great night. Buffet and drinks were included and the show was fun and enjoyable. Great value night activity while in Orlando

There are newer reviews for Capone's Dinner and Show

Reviewed 26 November 2013

a funny realistic show of the capone era.different from any other dinner show I have ever been too.food is excellent. nice change of pace from the theme park scene. would suggest this show to anyone who wants a change of pace.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I have seen this show twice now and it is brilliant , they change it so it doesn't feel samey! the cast are happy to allow you to take photos after the show too! highly recommended for a change from Disney. The food and service is great , good value for money.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Capone's Dinner & Show
4740 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway
Kissimmee, FL 34746
(800) 220-8428

Capone’s Dinner Show 11/20/13

We attended the 11/20/13 (Wednesday evening) Capone's Dinner & Show. Never pay full price as ½ price coupons are everywhere; even on their web site. We paid $30.00 per person + tax (adult) for the dinner, show, drinks and dessert. They have a “recommended tip” on a card on your table ($5.00 per person).

We arrived early and there were a number of vehicles already in the parking lot; however it was nowhere near full. If you arrive early (before 7:30 pm) you have to wait outside unless you purchase a drink at the Four Deuces Lounge (upstairs) whereby you get to go in and ‘hang out’. The other perk is that they were allowed up to the buffet and then seated before (we) the ‘general admission’ folks were allowed in at 7:30 pm. (Might be worth the $2.50, not sure.)

The theater was only about 2/3 full. Seating space was a bit ‘tight’ as you are seated along both sides of several long tables. It’s not bumping elbows, but it’s close. They say to book early for the best seats so we did and scored some excellent near front center seats with a great view of the action. (We did not do an available upgrade but check online to see what ‘extras’ you get and make up your own mind.)

The ‘all you can eat buffet’ was from 7:30 till about 8:00 and the show lasted to around 10:00 with one intermission. The buffet included: the drinks (bear and wine flowed freely)(we had tea), salad bar, bread, spaghetti and meatballs, ziti, pizza, lasagna, mashed potatoes, mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables and more; a carving station with roast turkey, steak, and port tenderloin. The food was good to very good (depending on your taste and what you tried). I found the steak to be a bit chewy; however the stuffed pork tenderloin and turkey (with the gravy) were excellent. They even had French fries on the buffet and to my surprise (I tried a few) very hot and crisp. The dessert (an apple fritter of sort) was OK but nothing special. Need to add ‘sweet tea’ to the drink menu as I very much dislike having to sweeten unsweetened tea.

Their web site says there will be “Gangster Shoot Out Nightly! and WIN Great Prizes!” There were no shoot outs during our show and the prizes were some white T shirts (see picture) given out by ‘whoever caught one of the half dozen balls tossed into the audience at closing by the servers.

As for the show itself, it was a bit ‘cornball’… but then it appears to have been planned that way. My wife thought they did very good on the impromptu interaction with some in the audience (by that time in the show, the wine and bear had loosened up many). Overall, I give the show a “good” rating. As in any show it had a few great moments, and some not so great; but again, overall the singing and dancing was entertaining. The actors did a good job but some ‘script improvements’ could make the show better. The running gag “Fork You” was way too overdone. We enjoyed our evening and the food; however, we will not be going back anytime soon. That being said, if you need some light entertainment and dining for the evening, give this a try. I debated ‘average’ or ‘very good’ but wife said for the buffet and show she would go with very good.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

The show and actors were awesome. I laughed so hard I had tears running down my face. The seating however is very tight and uncomfortable. That would be my only complaint, everything else was excellent and well worth the money.