“Way better then expected!”

Capone's Dinner and Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Only at Capone’s Dinner and Show can your gang experience our one-of-a-kind prohibition era speakeasy and cabaret. Knock three times, give the secret password and journey back in time to 1931 gangland Chicago. Miss Jewel is your lovely and talented hostess for the evenings festivities. A zany cast of characters deliver loads of laughs, toe tapping musical productions, gangster action, stand-up comedy and audience interaction. Win prizes nightly in our new gangster shoot out. Young and old are sure to have a blast! Tickets include Mama Capone's Italian/American buffet, a bevy of beverage selections from lemonade to wine and so much more over twenty choices in all and dessert too.When the night is done your gang is sure to be walking the walk, talking the talk and humming the songs.Purchase your tickets on our web site and save 50% on all adult and kids tickets.
Reviewed 17 July 2014

After all the mixed reviews my family and I decided to give it a try and I'm happy we did we had such a great time and the food and service was great! Our waiter knuckles was in top of everything and everyone made you feel like part of the show for the price I definitely recommend it!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,738)

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Best value ever! So much fun. Nothing to dislike. Choose the VIP service. You get buffet, unlimited drinks, entertainment, pictures, souvenirs

1  Thank tvg0ddess
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

The show was ok but NOT for non english speakers! The all you can eat is not true as my husband wanted meat for the first time and they said it was over as well as the soup! The food was all messy and NOT apealling at all! One of my kids love meatballs and he could not even swallow it! And my other one like the nuggets and they look so horrible he couldnt even eat them. The coke and even the water tasted weird and even the people on the table next to us sent the coke back..i took my husband to celebrate his birthday and i think he was surprised for how bad all this experience was...Our waiter and all the staff were friendly though..I dont recomend it... If you want to go to a dinner show dont choose this!

1  Thank Mariah B
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Went to Capones last night with about 50 Parrot Heads from the Villages, our second bus trip there. We had a blast interaction with servers was great and the show is always fantastic. For food you have a huge selection and drinks included, I recommend the rum runner and my husband likes the rum & cola. Dinner, drinks and a show all in one price good deal. All of our group had fun and when show changes again Miss Jewel, Bull, Bottles and Bunny will see us back. Thanks for a great time.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We visited tonight and had one of the best times ever. The show was fabulous, the buffet good and our server, Sonny was amazing.