“Perfect for large family group”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Chicago, Illinois
“Disney Deception ”
Reviewed 10 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

My parents taught me, first impressions are important and lasting; to make sure I put my best foot forward!!!
I knew my family was in for a week of surprises when I arrived at the vacation rental and the key code didn't work, ants were on the entrance wall, and a huge beetle met us at the front door!!! Can someone say, call pest control in unison!!!
It gets better...there is Raid in the pantry and the activity room is in the garage!!! Really?????
The property is not new...no where near new!!!
There isn't a light in the commode room in the Master Bathroom!! Who does that???
There are these little notes everywhere about "your deposit," I've been here one hour, so I figure, I'm not going to get that back!!!
The contract stated that they would provide you with the first few items of paper products to start you off, etc., bring your own paper towels, dish detergent, laundry detergent, etc.
This "pig" needs more than a little lip stick; it needs a good cleaning and some TLC...
Hoodwinked and Bamboozled...

DisneyWor...
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Do Not Stay Here”
Reviewed 24 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

First of all this property is NOT 'Brand New' - false advertising! Actually built in 2006
The location is perfect for Disney and the villa would have been great if it was clean and the Management Company dealt with issues! The villa is a little tired and needing some money spent on it eg .. kitchen utensils, outdoor furniture. We had problem from the start with lack of communication from Management Company, they do not answer their phone so end up leaving messages which they do not deal with. Shower door was missing in one of the en-suites, it had been broken by previous occupant however it was replaced within a few days. our major issue was with jacuzzi, pool heat, filthy pool area and COCKROACH infestation. We had communication with owner who tried to sort things out with Management Company but they did not do what they were asked. The villa/pool area were 'deep cleaned' in September but when Sandy Wang the owner saw our photos agreed that this HAD NOT been done! We had a problem with no pool heat which we paid for and a jacuzzi that didn't bubble (filterss were blocked) but kept being palmed off being told that the pool was at the correct temperature. Turns out that the power had tripped and there was no power going to heater. Only then was it sorted, a few days before the end of our holiday!
The pool area/furniture was covered in spider webs, complete with big spiders and cockroaches! Someone turned up with a brush to sort that problem!! Said they would come back the following day to power hose.That didn't happen because when we returned after a day out we still had our resident spiders/cockroaches.
We complained on numerous occasions about the cockroaches inside the house, not just in one area - upstairs, downstairs bathroom, on the cooker!! We were told pest control had been and couldn't see anything!! There was no evidence of the house being sprayed. Pest control and the Management Co decided they were coming under the garage door and told the owner they had built a small wall to prevent this happening until the door could be sorted LIES!!
Generally the villa needs a little TLC, replace bulbs in lights/lamps, batteries in remotes etc,etc....
We had part of our pool heating payment returned but I contacted the owner requesting a further refund as we were unable to use the pool/pool area and found the cockroach infestation unacceptable. We have stayed in many other villas in the area and never experienced this.
We were told by the owner that 'normal' people would have checked out straight away and she would have refunded us 100% - I doubt this very much!!! Even if we had where were we to drum up another $4000 to rent a 'luxury' villa??? This was a special holiday to celebrate various special birthdays within the family and it was spoilt due to the condition of this property! When I told the owner I would be taking matters further I was told not to threaten her!! Unbelievable, I do not threaten people!!
Perhaps the villa lies empty and the Management Company do not keep on top of things?? The owner admitted that they promise the world and do not carry things out. That is for Sandy Wang to address to ensure that guests do not have to put up with these conditions!
My advice would be to avoid this property and if you have already booked I would consider cutting your loses and cancel even if it means loosing your deposit!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Cockroaches/spiders
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Greenwich, CT
Reviewed 15 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Full range of amenities that catered to a whole family
Liked least: No ability to recycle.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing