Stayed 5 nights in a non-smoking, king bed room with micro/fridge, desk, iron and board, safe, perfect a/c, cable with 2 HBO's and Showtime, sofabed with table, armoir, 2 sinks, bedside tables and shower/tub. We didn't pay for housekeeping, eventhough they mistakingly came the first day and did a great job, but the front desk ladies were so friendly and helpful with anything we needed. Breakfast is a joke with practically nothing, but you can walk 2 minutes to the Oak Plantation Resort nearby and pay little money for a buffet breakfast. One of the perks of staying here was the resort being available for free. That included a tiki bar with 2 pools, a hot tub and a water area for the kids. We liked the hotel's pool better because we had it to ourselves the 2 times we enjoyed it, eventhough it was a bit warm...still nice!
The room had great, bright lighting and the water temps and pressures were good. Wifi worked, but could be a little slow in the later evening. Area felt safe. There were restaurants, discount souvenir stores, putt putts, etc. all up and down Vine Street. We used the Walmart 2 minutes away for supplies and souvenirs, T-shirts, etc. (which were 1/2 the price of the parks).
During the 2 months of time from when we purchased our room to our arrival, Day's Inn had taken over, but this produced no problems for us. We arrived after 1am, so we had to check-in at the resort, which was hassel free. There was even a peacock on the property along with some young cats and a couple ducks. The theme parks were anywhere from 15-25 minutes away. At night, we never heard a peep from the other guests and parking was never a problem. I have to say, we weren't expecting too much, but we got a lot for the price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Kissimmee West IS A HOTEL OF CONVENIENCE, LEISURE, and PERFECT GETAWAY, in a PERFECT LOCATION for convenience, value and family-friendly hospitality just minutes from Walt Disney World(R), Universal Studios(R) and Sea World(R), we invite you to stay at our Days Inn at our hotel. Our Orlando area hotel offers easy access to all of Orlando's favorite attractions, as well as shopping, golf, dozens of restaurants and Florida's beautiful beaches. Enjoy access to our pool, FREE Wi-fi and FREE CONTINENTAL Breakfast. Choose from a variety of spacious guest rooms, all non-smoking at our Kissimmee hotel with spacious living dinette areas, and sofa bed. All guest rooms come complete with microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Before heading out to enjoy the Kissimmee area theme parks, start the day with free Daybreak continental breakfast and head out to more fun, and arrive back to a total relaxation in our cozy, romantic setting lighted rooms, and enjoy your space. SEE some of our NEWLY RE-MODELLED ROOMS, ALL rooms with HD FLAT screen TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Kissimmee West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Oak Plantation Hotel Kissimmee
- Inn Oak Plantation
- Days Inn Kissimmee West Florida