“a home away from home”
other travellers have booked this property
The Pool The Pool
Breakfast Nook
Kitchen
Kitchen
The Master Bathroom
Master 1 Bedroom (King-size Bed)
Master 1 Bedroom
The Twin Bedroom with Bunk Bed
Queen Sleeper Sofa
Air-conditioned Games Room
Air-conditioned Games Room
Crib/Cot, High-Chair, Strollers and Car Seats (not shown)
Entrance
Street
Indian Point - Welcome Sign
Indian Point - Communal Pool
Indian Point - Tennis Court
Indian Point - Cooper Lake
Floor Plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Portuguese first
Any
ElviraM84...
“Very interesting, not what I expected for as courtesy and respect”
Reviewed 14 August 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I still haven't received my refund, although I received an email on 07/01/2016 stating that the owner had refunded it. I contacted the owner and he said ,TripAdvisor is responsible, so it has been going back and forth. The home is nice there are a lot of rules and regulations to the point I wasn't able to enjoy the home. I spent most of my time trying to keep things perfect, The property managers were very rude and nasty, I will not recommend, mainly because the bad experience I received from the property manager and tripadvisor.

Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
14 Aug 2016
We are extremely disappointed to receive these comments. It is TripAdvisor's responsibility to refund security deposits as the owners never receive this money. We advised the guest how to contact them to resolve this problem. As this is the first comments of this type, we will be doing our utmost to ensure future guests have no problems.
Deb M
Dundee, New York
“a home away from home”
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed June 25th thru July 5th. We took our kids and grandchildren to Florida and stay at this home,
It was perfect for us, We felt comfortable like we were at home. The kids enjoyed the game room and the pool
I have admit, I enjoyed taking a swim first thing in the morning. The location was also great.
The owners have done a great job setting up the house for visitors, with a helpful welcome book and little cheat notes to help.
The company in Florida who overseas the house. A phone call away and they where super. Right there to answer questions we had.
I was a little nervous due to the owners are out of the USA. I trust Travel Advisor and they came thru.
I would rent this home again.
My only complaint was limited cookware and no grill.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I felt safe and comfortable
Liked least: limited cookware
14 Jul 2016
Thank you for your comments, we are pleased you enjoyed your vacation at our home. We will seek to address the points you raise regarding the cookware and look forward to your return visit.
Takia P
“Excelent Experience”
Reviewed 16 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

This villa was perfect and had everything we needed for it be a home away from home. No complaints what so ever and I definitely recommend this to family and friends and plan to use this place every time I return to the area.

Liked best: everything
Travelling group: Young Children
18 Jun 2016
Thank you so much for your review. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay at our villa and would be delighted to welcome you back in the future.
Julie P
Pontypool, United Kingdom
“Amazing Villa - wouldn't book anywhere else - Booking my next trip ASAP”
Reviewed 22 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

WOW - a return trip to this villa and another amazing holiday. Traveled with extended family (6 adults & 2 children) this time and the villa still felt roomy with plenty of space for everyone.
I love the new lounge, dining room and patio furniture - all amazingly comfortable and modern-looking. Ideally located in a quiet area (even over Xmas and New Year) with quick access from the airport and to the theme parks. Pool was amazing after a day at the parks - great that it has privacy from neighboring properties. Owner is really helpful and there's also a local management company (although not needed).

I really can't say too many lovely things about this villa but I think the most convincing thing i could say is "this is my third stay at this villa and I'm in the process of booking my fourth! I definitely wouldn't stay anywhere else now I've found this great villa".

Would definitely recommend this villa to large and small party sizes - truly a home from home! You were correct naming it "MAGICAL VACATIONS"!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spacious, homely feel of the property
Liked least: having to come home!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
25 Jan 2015
Thank you for your review - we are so pleased you enjoy coming back to our villa. We do try and keep the villa fresh for our returning guests by making sure we keep updating the furniture and décor. Happy to have you stay in the future and look forward to receiving your "fifth" booking!
Ian S
“This Brilliant Villa helped make our holiday fantastic”
Reviewed 9 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

We had this villa for two family's sleeping seven, it does feel nice on walking in for the first time, the pool and sitting area is brilliant and even better late at night with the pool lights.It is in a nice area and not far from shops, restaurants and our morning coffee on the way to theme parks every morning.
It is as described and we would use the villa again, it makes the holiday like coming home every night.

Thank you the Saunders and Sherry Family.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It just felt right, it was nice to come back to every night
Liked least: Driving back to the airport, no nothing.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
12 Nov 2014
Thank you for your comments, we are so pleased to receive such positive feedback from our guests. We try hard to provide a relaxing haven to return to after a hectic day at the theme parks.
Lineseel
Guadeloupe
“Excellent”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

very good villa, very clean. All you dream about is in this house.
Very good communication with the owner.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 50-64
16 Aug 2014
Your review justifies the time and effort we put in to providing comfortable surroundings. We believe this makes for an enjoyable and memorable holiday. Thank you and we hope to welcome you back in the future.
Flicsaund...
“A great family family villa in a convenient location”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Arrival was really straight forward with no keys to collect. Prior to arrival communication from the owners had been great and they were really helpful with directions.

The location is ideal just around the corner from a big Walmart where you can get everything you need and about 20-30 mins to the major theme parks.

It was really spacious with more than enough room for the 5 of us that went (4 adults 1 child). We would definitely stay here again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
31 Jul 2014
Many thanks for your review - it is such a pleasure to know you appreciated the personal touch we try and give to all of our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing