“Very nice house”
other travellers have booked this property
The Pool Grounds
Security gate 1
Golf Field
Golf Cart available
ClubHouse
Very clean and secured community
Fitness center 24/7 free access
Private pool sunrise villa
Coupons and local discounts/Maps
sunrise villa
Very unique game room
Just remodeled the master suite shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 12,677 helpful votes
“Very nice house”
Reviewed 14 November 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay at the house. The pool was very nice, the rooms are nice and neat, the same could be said to the kitchen, the bedrooms and the bathroom.

Liked best: Swimming pool
Liked least: Nothing
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
21 Nov 2016
Hello Mr Moulhim,

It was a great pleasure to have as a guest, we look forward to be able to assist you in the future.
Preet M
“Property with great potential, but far from luxury”
Reviewed 3 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

This review is solely based on the condition of the house; Condition of the house may have been due to our last minute booking.
First and foremost I greatly appreciate Bob and George’s help in accommodating our last minute booking. Property itself is beautiful, and décor of the house was equally mesmerizing. Large screens TV in the living room along with comfortable couches are the best part of the house.
With that being said, we didn’t find the house properly clean, pool had sand on the floor and water was cloudy. Overgrown grass all the way around the house makes it seem like the house has been closed for a while.
One of the biggest concerns, during our initial walkthrough we found two cameras in the house (One near stairs, one by the pool). George (property manager, very friendly guy) stated that both these cameras are installed by the owner for security concerns. Even thoo both the cameras were somewhat covered by a tin foil, but just the idea or presence of cameras in the house made me and my entire family very uncomfortable. We just dealt with the situation as we were only staying there for two nights and were going to spend most of the day outside enjoying Disneyland and other parks.
Kitchen was well furnished, and functional. All basic necessity items were also provided.

We didn't use the grill. The washer and dryer were fully functional as well.
In its current state, House was far from luxury villa as advertised. We expected better for the amount we paid for our stay.

Liked best: Living Room Area
Liked least: Pool (Dirty), Cameras inside of the house, Overall Cleaniness
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
4 Aug 2016
Thank you for your review, as you mentioned it was a last minute booking what makes it very very hard to get the house ready 100% but we tried our best to accommodate your family in very short time.

As far
3dachshun...
Illinois
“Perfect Home Away From Home”
Reviewed 27 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

My sister and I and our dogs had a wonderfully relaxing 3 week stay at Luxury Villa. The house is comfortable and spacious, with lovely furnishings. Having a powder room downstairs was an added convenience. The heated pool was wonderful when our children and grandchildren visited, and the privacy fenced yard was perfect for our dogs. We loved the large TV and comfortable living room furniture. George, the handyman, is wonderful and accommodating (He lives nearby). Any issues were addressed and dealt with immediately. We have fallen in love with the Remington Golf Club area. All the theme parks, many restaurants, and numerous shopping areas are easily accessible, while the neighborhood itself is quiet and serene. The club has a nice restaurant with reasonable prices. There is a neighborhood convenience store just a short walk away. Couldn't be more perfect. We will definitely be back!

Travelling group: Other
4 Mar 2016
Dear Linda, I appreciate your positive feedback about luxury villa. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can.
I'm looking forward to having you again.

Amina B
“Our new home away from home”
Reviewed 22 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My family and I have been traveling to Florida for many years together and me, myself personally, I have been traveling to Florida since I was a baby. I can confidently say that I have NEVER stayed in a house as nice as this, and I'm not just talking about aesthetics. George the property manager was extremely diligent in ensuring our happiness and comfortability during our two week stay. He was a very enthusiastic host who told many hilariously entertaining stories and even took my husband to his home to show him his many household collections and boy and does he have them. My husbands is still in awe.

Through our many conversations with George we informed him of our love for the movie Avatar and to our surprise he left momentarily and came back with a 3D copy that we could use to watch on the huge 80" 3D TV! Now if that isn't excellent customer service, I don't know what is.

Bob, Badre, or Badr (however you refer to him ) was an absolute pleasure to do business with from the very beginning to the absolute end. Upon leaving we asked if we could get the opportunity to meet him and thank him personally for his many accommodations and hospitality. He happily and enthusiastically obliged. He went through the trouble of going into work late just to personally say goodbye to us. He also used this as an opportunity to ensure that we were pleased with our accommodations and also to inquire about anything he could do to improve our experience next time! What a guy! He is an absolute gentleman, there just aren't many in the business like him. Badre coupled with his outstanding property manager George take first class hospitality to new heights. I cannot stop singing their praises.

Words cannot express how much in love my family and I are about this place. From the lovely decor, the attentive property manager and to the accommodating owner, everything and I mean everything exceeded our expectations and then some. You will not be disappointed in your decision to rent this house. From now on, as long as we're traveling to Florida this will be the ONLY place we stay.

anne c
Florida, USA
“Lots of room, lovely decor”
Reviewed 20 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Initially we appreciated that we could check in early (10AM), however we arrived at 12:30 only to find an extremely warm home. The AC wasn't working. If the house was to be available at 10 there is no reason we should have arrived to this problem and no AC repairman already at the house. An AC problem was mentioned in a earlier post from 2015 so clearly the problem wasn't fixed the first time.
George, the local property care taker, is a very attentive and a nice fellow. He got someone there, in 4 hours, & provided a very large fan. We had a very cool home by evening.
The pool was a concern to some of the family as well. By Day 2 it was very cloudy. Again we called George and it was fixed by day 3.

The TV in the main room was fantastic. The picture and cable were amazing. Able to get many kids programs. At night the adult and teens enjoyed movies together. The couches in the living room are so cozy and fit at least 8 adults. 2 of the teens often fell asleep on the couch watching TV, absolutely prefect.
The kitchen was well furnished and functional.
The little kids room was very cute. We had 2 yr old who was enamored. Beds were comfortable and clean. Bathrooms clean with a good number of towels.
The pool area is great. One of the umbrella's is a bit yucky looking but intact. Having the shade in the Florida sun is a really nice feature. We used all the chairs and had brought plenty of pool toys. There were a few toys already there but not enough if you have >2 kids.
We didn't use the grill. The washer and dryer were fully functional.

I have stayed in many vacation rentals. Having to repeatedly call the house manager and have stranger in the house during our short stay was very inconvenient and not acceptable. We didn't get the pass to the fitness and community pool till the 3rd day of our 4 day stay. The other part of our family rented a different house down the street with NO problems.

Having a "prettier" home doesn't make up for the inconveniences. In a 4 day vacation, I expect to relax and not have to deal with the hassle of non-working AC, poor pool maintenance and not getting all the services advertised (not getting the fitness room key).

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Liked best: The size, the pool deck/shade, privacy fence
Liked least: problems associated with the house
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Large groups People with pets
5 Aug 2015
Thank you for the nice comment about the decor and the space in the house However We sure try our best to meet every guests expectations above and beyond.
alexander...
Tampa, Florida
“Perfect Stay”
Reviewed 20 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I stayed here for 3 nights with my 2 dogs and my son. I loved the fenced in area and the pool.
The TV is huge and has Netflix which I love. George was very helpful and explained all the details of the house and made sure I knew he was close by and available for any problems. The kitchen has lots of pots and dishes and everything you need to make dinners etc. Shopping and restaurants are close by and the home is located in a gated community.
P.S. Hope you feel better George.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Private fenced in pool are and yard
Your age range 50-64
People with pets
Jacquelin...
“Best Vacation Home Ever”
Reviewed 23 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

Let me just start by saying that Gorge rocks! My family and I stayed at the home for 3 nights and from the beginning he was extremely helpful and was always just a call away if I had any questions. The house was absolutely beautiful! Everything was neat, very modern and comfortable. The pictures don't do it justice. This is a home that is worth spending a week at and just relax. The pool is great and there is even space outside for the kids to play. My four year old daughter loved (her room), enough toys and games for her to play with. I am definitely renting here again in the future. Thank you again!!

Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing