“Lovely hotel for the $$$.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Satisfaction Orlando Resort

Satisfaction Orlando Resort
Ranked #51 of 153 Hotels in Kissimmee
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Lovely hotel for the $$$.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

I reserved a room for check in the 17 of Feb. I did realize that on the booking.com website it did say that their lobby was only open till 9. I called them to let them know I would be there for 8 and the staff was very friendly and said to let them know if I would be there past 9 so they could make arrangements for me to get my key.
The room was beautifully appointed. Surprisingly for the price I paid. Everything was nice and clean. On top of the full size fridge, microwave and huge TV it had a kurig single cup brewer in the room. Awesome. I would definitely stay here again. The only down side is that it's next to a gas station so in the room we stayed there was a lot of noise at night. Just ask for a room further away from 192 or the gas station and you should be fine.

• Stayed February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Adolfo A, Manager at Satisfaction Orlando Resort, responded to this review, 2 December 2015
Thank you for your comment! We hope you come back soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Hebrew first
VIRGINIA BEACH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

I feel bad for the last person . The office is only open til 9 . Their web site has issues booking. They love Expedia bookings which is the opposite of most hotels. I was worried due to no history of reviews so I waited til I got here to book. This was a major hotel then a time share that didn't work out. It is now a 4 bldg 240 unit hotel privately owned. It has a heated pool with100 brand new chairs that sit on beautiful astro turf or balconey . My room is small but has a 48 in high def TV on the wall. Full large refrigerator . Micro wave . Plush towels. Granite kitchen counter . Tile floor. Brand new bed and bedding with awesome presentation.I hesitated to do this write up because I know anyone who stays here has told their friends so the low price will go up. I would pay twice what I paid . But again 9 pm last check in. All people inc maids are new friendly and accomodatng.

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank JOSEPH R
Thank you so much! What we want is your satisfaction! We hope see you soon.
Pembroke Pines, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

I made a reservation through Hotel.com at the Satisfaction Orlando Resort. When we arrived at the hotel, the lobby/reception area was closed. This was about 10:00 pm. There were no sign or instruction on how to check in. We contacted Hotel.com for help since we made the reservation through them. Hotel.com has the WORST customer service department ever. The call is answer somewhere in Bangladesh and all they keep asking was “do you want cancel reservation”. This was the worst experience in my life. We end up sleeping in the car. Beware of this place.

Room Tip: Avoid this place
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Espico
I am so sorry! That's pretty weird because the front desk is open until 12am, we also have the instructions on the door to check in after hours. But we ask you to give us another chance and assure you that your stay will be much better!

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

They are new but the rooms are awesome. We couldn't find a room because everything was booked. This new hotel had rooms and they were so nice. First we got a room that was unmade but they changed it within minutes. Love 'em

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank toniam
Thank you! We hope that you come back soon!
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

We stayed here from 28/12/13 until 1/1/14 we had booked a room in another hotel but when we got there it was gone !! So we tried a lot of other hotels which were all full we finally came across the satisfaction resort which saved the day the rooms we're clean and had everything we needed the staff we're lovely we were only going to stay 1 night and ended up staying for 4 until we went to our next destination the prices were excellent everything about the place was good 5 star !!!! Would definitely pay another visit x

• Stayed December 2013
7 Thank ANNEMHARIE
Thank you so much! We hope that you return in the near future!