“Very Nice Accommodations”

Ranked #53 of 153 Hotels in Kissimmee
Milton, Canada
“Very Nice Accommodations”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Satisfaction Orlando Resort was a very nice surprise. Very clean and well appointed rooms. Sundeck, pool and tennis courts were very well up-kept. Would definitely stay again. Claudia did a great job with our group booking as we booked multiple rooms for a sporting event.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Neil T
Adolfo A, Manager at Satisfaction Orlando Resort, responded to this review, 13 January 2016
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again in the near future. ja

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Hebrew first
New York City, New York
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We had an awesome experience. It was great and I would definitely return. When we arrived at 1:30 AM the security guard was nice professional and easy to find. However the microwave and fridge were dirty on arrival. Everything else was cleaned well. The next morning we told the very nice housekeeper who quickly got the manager to come and see. The manager had the prior housekeeper come apologize and he took great care of us. It was very easily shown that he does not except that. They do use heavy wood blinds rather than curtains. Although I have never seem this I actually like the idea. You know for a fact that curtains are not changed between guests and these blinds are easily sprayed and cleaned. After thinking about it, it is a lot more sanitary. It also kept the light out just fine. The beds were very comfortable. We slept well. They offer free washing machine and dryers which were helpful so we could wash our towels and bathing suits on beach day. The pool and BBQ area was just beautiful. People are complaining of the convenient store next door but we had no problems with this. We were in a room right next to it. It is a very clean convenient store. It's not like its dirty, and it doesn't make the hotel look bad. Very nice area. Our GPS took us right to the hotel with no issues at all. Our phone GPS brought us back as well when using them rather than the mounted GPS. We have stayed on Disney property before and these rooms were MUCH larger than the Disney rooms. There was a location inside the office that sold tickets to different parks. At the time the Sea World tickets from there were only $66.00 which was cheaper than getting them from Sea World. Disney and Sea World were about 25 minutes away. It might sound inconvenient to some but in reality it wasn't. The drive goes quickly. For a $60.00 hotel, this is nice. I don't think you will ever get anything better for the price. I can not believe people are even complaning. They can't tell me they have stayed at better for $60.00. My standards are high and even with the little issue I would rate this as 5 stars. We loved it and will return in the future.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
8 Thank Stephanie0322
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our amenities and stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future. ja
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I had the family room with 2 bathrooms no complaints from me at all room was clean ,fresh linen and etc nice area 30minutes away from seaworld and aquatica. Places to eat near by gas station right next to it . I will be returning

• Stayed April 2014
4 Thank Meka809
Adolfo A, Manager at Satisfaction Orlando Resort, responded to this review, 7 December 2015
Thank you for your comment! We hope see you soon!
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I always check tripadvisor before any vacations. I have worked in the hotel/hospitality industry for about 6 years. I have worked for 3-5 star properties so I truly understand the difference. This trip was only 2 nights long, but we did end up extending for an additional night. Pleasantly surprised on how great these rooms looked, ESPECIALLY for the price. Room was very clean, actually the entire property was practically spotless. Be sure to book directly with the hotel to get a good price. I did my research and noticed expedia, hotels.com, ect. were booking for about $10 more per night. I paid $60 per night for a queen bed and efficiency kitchen. There was a Keurig coffee maker which was nice. Loved the tiled floor. The biggest complaint I have would be the front desk staff, even housekeeping. I checked in late(2am) and the office was closed. It wasn't hard to track down the security guard, who was very friendly and informative about everything. The next morning I had to stop by the front desk to give her my id and info. The lady(who I can't remember her name) was very nice, cheery, and seemed to enjoy her job. So that evening we went to the front desk to extend another night and Jackie at the desk was very unwilling to help. She couldn't find our file so she was talking badly about her coworker "who doesn't know how to do her job and is always misplacing things". I thought that was very unprofessional. She finally found it and I told her we were going to pay cash for the additional night. She said no problem, but you will need to pay a deposit. I said I had my credit card on file so I shouldn't need to pay a deposit. She rolled her eyes and said whatever thats fine. Then when we asked about any local restaurants she would recommend, she pointed and said go down that road and there are plenty of restaurants. We insisted on recommending something "different, where do the locals go?" She said umm, I don't know, Longhorn? So we just left. The hospitality just wasn't there. She really didn't care about the guests and their experience. I understand that this is a $60/night motel, but with all of the remodeling there needs to be some hospitality. Will I stay here again, most likely, if it's a short stay. If I am booking it for a week long stay, absolutely not. When I am on vacation, I like to be able to get an understanding of the area, find the odd things locals recommend.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank 5toomany
We are delighted that you enjoyed the facilities of the resort, we deeply regret what happened with the staff but we will ensure that the next time will have a better experience. Thank you for choosing us.
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

On our 1st family vacation with our 10 month old & we couldn't be happier with the great service, amazing hospitality, & immaculate room & grounds. The economical price called us in & the stay has us coming back here on our next visit to Florida.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Denissé S
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We hope to see you again in the near future. ja
New Mexico
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Let’s start with the most important thing about this not-quite a resort. The price. I paid $66/night through Expedia. And it was a great deal. A kitchenette with a full refrigerator, a Keurig coffee maker, microwave, and dishes and silverware. Nice ceramic tile floor (I was on the ground floor), granite countertops and stainless steel sinks in kitchen and bathroom. Even the shower was ceramic tile. Wooden louvered blinds (and not those tacky curtains). And a small table with two chairs for “dining”.

The walls and outside door were so solid that I barely heard anything going on outside.

The staff was friendly and helpful. The swimming pool looked inviting and had chairs and lounges in a seating area of artificial grass. There was even a tennis court.

I wanted a nice place for a good price. I was going to be out all day and just coming back to sleep anyway. So I didn’t feel spending $150/night was justified.

What were the drawbacks? Bring your own tissues. There was no breakfast available and exterior access to the rooms. The area was strip malls but walking distance to IHOP and easy drive to several places to eat.

Satisfaction Orlando definitely satisfied me. This isn’t a fancy place, but it really is a great deal. Instead of a resort think of it as a very upscale motel and you’ll be totally pleased.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
6 Thank OffbeatTravel
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us. We have also gathered our housekeeping department up and started distributing tissues in every room. We take the good and the bad because as a resort we learn from it and also helps us to better the company. We hope to see you again in the near future. ja
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We added on weeks as we stayed for a total of five weeks. Room was very nice and fairly new. The entire business was re-modeled about 3 months ago so everything is like new or is new. Stone interior wall with 48" flat TV. Full kitchen and large refridgerator. Free laundry on-site. Large pool with separate sunning area. Upper sunning area has two gas stoves plus several tables to eat at. Good location. Large Catholic church across the street plays real bells several times a day but you get used to it. Large gas station behind has lots of sandwiches and drinks at good prices. Several small taxi companies use the corner for their parking lot so you usually can get a cab quickly. Tennis court. Never saw basketball court. Parking lot clean and we felt safe. Wifi was iffy when place filled up but if you use an ethernet cable you are on no matter what. Lots of palm trees so you really feel like you are in Florida. Coffee in room or in lobby. Five churches within 1 mile. Post office about 1 miles across 192. Good location. Try to avoid rooms in Building B facing south or the east side of Building C. Lots of gas station traffic until around midnight. We were on 3rd floor of B facing north. Nice and quiet. Management is very good as are the housekeeping staff.

Room Tip: See above. Fitness center is at the pool area so when it's really sunny and hot people move into...