Satisfaction Orlando Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$304
US$262
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$107
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$86
ComfortInn
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$115
QualityInn
Westgate Towers Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$112
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$125
Seasons Florida Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$74
Hotels.com
US$129
US$111
Flamingo Waterpark Resort(Kissimmee)
US$61
US$56
Travelocity
Caribe Cove Resort Orlando(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$203
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnight securitykeurig coffee makerfull size refrigeratorbody lotionthe security guardhuge tvvery pleasant stayan extended staytwo queensgranite countersclean hotelnice poolbudget hotelpool area ismicrowavetilecord
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My family of four booked this hotel for our spring break vacation. From the pictures on the website and the name I was looking forward to a resort. This could not be further from a resort. To start the front desk closes. I don't know about anyone else but I have never heard of a hotel and much less a resort that has a front desk that closes. When we arrived immediately I wanted to unpack and put all our clothes away, however, there was no place to do that. The "closet" if you can really call it that, didn't have hangers and it was one thin narrow opening basically. There were no dressers or drawers where to put anything so we lived out of our suitcases for the 5 days we were there. Then I wanted to put the groceries and drinks we had in our fridge, but the fridge was disgustingly dirty. I had to use it anyway because I had things that needed to be refrigerated but I had to condense everything to one small space as everything else was dirty. We went to the pool the first day we arrived, which the water was very cold by the way, not heated at all like they said and when we came back to our room we wanted to shower and SURPRISE! The bath was dirty with what looked like literally dirt! Grossed out! Next morning when I went to pour my kids cereal, I took out two bowls and one had what looked like melted lollipop and a q-tip! I almost threw up! From that moment on we purchased plastic plates and cups and cutlery because I did not trust the cleanliness of the dishes. I called the front desk and they apologized and said they would send someone over to clean it. When we got back that night from the parks, I expected and was looking forward to an extra clean room. The room had been cleaned but the bath had the same dirt spots as it did before and the refrigerator did not look like it had been touched. The next 4 days we had to go without housekeeping because they come around to clean your room at 7am! Clearly after walking and being out late at the parks we were not ready to leave each day when they came by. We had to cut our losses and tough it out because everything else was booked. At 60 bucks a night, that is exactly what you get, a 60-bucks-a-night motel really. This place is not worth one penny more. The best part of the hotel was the gas station next door that had a great convenience store with frozen yogurt bar, different flavor slurpees and great salads and sandwiches. This may be ok for a one night stay, but not extended stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Rebecca B
Adolfo A, Manager at Satisfaction Orlando Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2016

We apologize for the inconvnientes in your stay, we will do everything possible so that the next time enjoy the holidays much more.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Only stayed one night after landing in Orlando late before heading further south in the morning - what a pleasant surpise. Small room but very comfortable - updated, clean, reasonable price.

If I were passing through Kissimmee again I would definitely stay here.

Room Tip: I chose ground floor for my own convenience re: proximity to the car. ** One thing though, our room was at the back where arriving staff in the morning congregate before their shift to smoke and talk so it was really noisy and woke us up, which I normally wouldn't care except we arrived late and were really tired.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We hope to see you again in the near future. ja

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Really liked this hotel with its clean rooms and pool. Convenient to IHOP and Denny's for breakfast and Outback Restaurant for dinner. All these are within walking distance but advised by our friendly bar tender in the 'Outback' that walking in the area, especially after dark was not recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1962Babe

We appreciate you on taking the time to write this review. We are happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again in the near future. ja

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Satisfaction Orlando Resort was a very nice surprise. Very clean and well appointed rooms. Sundeck, pool and tennis courts were very well up-kept. Would definitely stay again. Claudia did a great job with our group booking as we booked multiple rooms for a sporting event.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Neil T

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again in the near future. ja

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We had an awesome experience. It was great and I would definitely return. When we arrived at 1:30 AM the security guard was nice professional and easy to find. However the microwave and fridge were dirty on arrival. Everything else was cleaned well. The next morning we told the very nice housekeeper who quickly got the manager to come and see. The manager had the prior housekeeper come apologize and he took great care of us. It was very easily shown that he does not except that. They do use heavy wood blinds rather than curtains. Although I have never seem this I actually like the idea. You know for a fact that curtains are not changed between guests and these blinds are easily sprayed and cleaned. After thinking about it, it is a lot more sanitary. It also kept the light out just fine. The beds were very comfortable. We slept well. They offer free washing machine and dryers which were helpful so we could wash our towels and bathing suits on beach day. The pool and BBQ area was just beautiful. People are complaining of the convenient store next door but we had no problems with this. We were in a room right next to it. It is a very clean convenient store. It's not like its dirty, and it doesn't make the hotel look bad. Very nice area. Our GPS took us right to the hotel with no issues at all. Our phone GPS brought us back as well when using them rather than the mounted GPS. We have stayed on Disney property before and these rooms were MUCH larger than the Disney rooms. There was a location inside the office that sold tickets to different parks. At the time the Sea World tickets from there were only $66.00 which was cheaper than getting them from Sea World. Disney and Sea World were about 25 minutes away. It might sound inconvenient to some but in reality it wasn't. The drive goes quickly. For a $60.00 hotel, this is nice. I don't think you will ever get anything better for the price. I can not believe people are even complaning. They can't tell me they have stayed at better for $60.00. My standards are high and even with the little issue I would rate this as 5 stars. We loved it and will return in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank Stephanie0322

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our amenities and stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future. ja