“Everything I needed and more! Excellent!”
other travellers have booked this property
Master ensuite bedroom Minions bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Master ensuite bedroom
Minions bedroom
Disney bedroom
Small selections of the numerous Disney dressing-up clothes
Olaf at Hollywood Studios!
Toys and games
Queen bedroom
Lounge
Disney pop-up tent and cuddly toys
iPod dock and TV
Living Room
South facing pool
Magic Kingdom fireworks
The Master Bedroom
Lounge and bookcase of DVDs and games
Bathroom
Lounge and TV
Grounds
New Star Wars land opeing soon at Hollywood Studios
The master bathroom
Kitchen
Dining room
Street
See how close to the parks we are!
Magic Kingdom fireworks
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
DeAnna052...
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Everything I needed and more! Excellent!”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

I stayed with my father, fiance, and two kids (boy 7 1/2 yr. old, girl 6 yr. old) and this home fit us perfectly! Everyone had their own area and we still had plenty of room to be together as well. Perfect for our non-traditional family!
The game room was fabulous! Pool table, ping pong, air hockey, Foosball, and darts. We expected just the basic amenities but found much, much more! There were ponchos for the rain, toys galore for the kids, several princess dresses for my daughter (which she adored), pool floats, and pool toys.
The owner was absolutely wonderful and stayed in communication with me the whole time. She was even kind enough to give me a list (and directions) of nearby stores to grocery shop at. She even took the time to call me in a different country to make sure I was comfortable with my rental and answer any questions I had.
The manager came by the home when we arrived to make sure everything was good, which of course it was. The home was very clean and we felt very comfortable.
We are from Colorado so we didn't use the pool heat and were fine but if you are from a warmer climate and used to that, get the pool heat. It would be worth the extra $.
It took us about 7 minutes to get to Disney World which was amazing!! And we spent one day going to the Atlantic Coast (Cocoa Beach) and one day going to the Gulf Coast (St. Petersburg) and each were about 2 hours away and I highly recommend going to at least 1 for that beach experience.
I cannot recommend this vacation rental enough. This was the best rental experience I have ever had. I even managed to impress my dad, and he's the pickiest man you'll ever meet! In my opinion this was better than staying on Disney property or a hotel. It was much more private, we had more space, and for less money!
If we ever travel to Florida again I will be renting this property!
Thank you for sharing your home with us, it truly made our trip!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hard to pick, I'd have to say location is everything and this place has it.
Liked least: The beds were squeaky (really wasn't that bad)
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing