“It was great”
other travellers have booked this property
Paradise Palms Resort and Community Pool
Private Deck and Pool is South Faced House exteriors. Main entrance and parking outside.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Private Deck and Pool is South Faced
House exteriors. Main entrance and parking outside.
Quality and comfortable furniture in the living room
Cosy and comfortable living area. 55' TV with DVD
Spacious Master Bedroom 2 with King Size Bed and en-suite bathroom
Spacious Master Bedroom 2 with King Size Bed and en-suite bathroom
Bedroom Detail
Bedroom with Bunk Bed
One of four full bathrooms
Faucet and Granite Counter Top
Dining Area
Kitchen with Bar Chairs
From Living Room
Pool and Sun Deck
Pool and Sun Deck - south faced view with view to the lush green parlm trees
Pool lightening
Layout
Resort Community Pool
Fun for the kids
Paradise Palms Resort Community Spa Area
Double Tennis Court and Baseball
Paradise Palms Resort Community Childrens Pool
Serene morning view in the gardens of Paradise Palms resort.
Clubhouse - Beautiful layout
Universal Orlando
Rollercoaster at SeaWorld
Epcot Fireworks
Front view and parking
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Janette20...
“It was great”
Reviewed 7 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

It's my second time staying at paradise palms, two different locations n I enjoyed both.. Satisfying to myself n my family. Definitely would come back

9 Sep 2016
Dear Janette, Thank you for staying and thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!
We hope to welcome you back to the property in the near future. regards, Trond
K_Days37
New Brunswick, New Jersey
“BEST VACATION EVER”
Reviewed 1 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

I usually dont leave reviews, but since im sure some people who look online to book a home to rent may not have do e this before. Meaning i never booked a rental through a t 3rd party before and how you always hear horror stories....Well let me began by saying this home is in no way a horror but modern, enjoyable, big, well decorated, in a good location. I will recommend this place to Familes looking for a good time and space to strectch out.

My Family are already taking about going back to the same place next year.

Oh, yeah and all my friends i showed our pictures too of this property all say the same thing "that home is nice"

3 Sep 2016
Dear Kay,
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would recommend us to your friends. We hope to welcome you back to the property in the near future.
regards,
Trond
Bhushan K
Wakefield, United States
“Location!! Location!!Location!! for a Really Beautiful House!!”
Reviewed 7 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Location!! Location!! Location!!
This house location suited ideally when you are visiting Orlando in large group and visiting Disney Parks. We visited in June 2015, with group of 11 people with 4 kids and this house served really well to our needs. Proximity to Walmart, 7-11 and restaurants took care of our grocery/food needs and travel to any park did NOT take more than 15 minutes, even in traffic.
The house is kept really clean and supplied with lot of accessories required for cooking, storing, cleaning, sleeping etc. The Kitchen is nicely updated and served all needs of adults and 4 kids, aged 1 year to 6 years. Linens and sheets were present in abundance and Laundry was useful for our stay of 6 days.
The owner, Trond, is very responsive and informative to all the queries and that was one of the main reason I booked this house, among the 3 I had short-listed.
Kids enjoyed the indoor pool almost every day. We did not use the club-house facilities much, but when we visited the club-house all facilities seemed in working condition and people enjoying it.
In all, I will recommend the house to anyone or will book again this house in my next “Big Family” outing to Orlando.

16 Jul 2015
Dear Bhushan. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our house to other travelers. I'm glad that you found the house clean and spotless and our location convenient. We hope to see you again so you can explore more of the must-see attractions in the area.
Patricia...
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Beautiful home”
Reviewed 29 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

The home is beautiful and spacious, just as pictured. Trond, the owner, was quick to respond to any questions I had and we had a wonderful stay. The backyard pool is perfect in the evening when the kids want to swim and the adults want to chat and the community pool is family friendly and a short walk away. Stay here, you will not be disappointed!

30 Mar 2015
Dear Pat, thank you for your great review. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future!
Alice M
Southbury, Connecticut
“Wonderful in Every Way!”
Reviewed 5 March 2015 for a stay in January 2015

This was a last minute trip that included myself, my husband, my two kids (14 and 12), my sister and her two teens (18 and 17) and our Dad. This was Grandpa's first vacation in many, many years. He was apprehensive at first. This villa helped make his trip! The layout is wonderful. The amenities were great. There were more towels than we could have ever used. It was clean and modern. The beds were comfy and the location was convenient to all the theme parks. I also have to commend the homeowner on his attention to detail. There was a computer glitch at FlipKey returning my security deposit and the owner continued to follow up until I received my deposit. He responded to every email quickly and efficiently. Thank you! We would definitely rent this villa again and hope to in the near future. Grandpa is already talking about another trip.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Overall Satisfying”
Reviewed 18 March 2014 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

My family and I recently took a trip to Orlando and chose to stay at this home. The home was very very spacial and very very clean. Looked exactly like the picture. The resort was even better. The only problem that I has was that there weren't any wash cloths there to bathe with, the master's bathroom tub was stopped up, there weren't any garbage bags for the trash cans, there was only one dishwasher capsule for the diswasher. Now, if you like me you've stayed in many vacation homes, and they all come fully stocked with kitchen and household products, so now you can see why this was a problem for my family and I. We called the front office, but no answer, so I contacted Mr. Trond, and he was very prompt responding, even between the 6 hr time difference from Orlando to Norway. He expressed that he felt like those things werent't necessary to have in the home, but he would consider possibly doing that for future guest. He wasn't upset and rude about the ideas I dished out to him. He was very calm and professional about the whole situation. He contacted his property manager, which has the worst attitude, and had them fix the bathroom and cable problems, but upon entering the house, he didnt knock nor ring the doorbell. My daughter ran upstairs terrified. I wasn't mad a Mr. Trond at all because there's only so much he can do from Norway, but he definately needs another property manager. One who should've expressed to him things that should be included in the home and not for the guest to have to go out and supply themselves, such as wash cloths, dish deteregent, paper towels, tissue, and garbage bags. I would stay here again, if he does what he says he will in the future as far as home supplies.

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Luxury-minded travelers
18 Mar 2014
Hello Nasha,
Thank you for your stay in our house, and thank you for a very thorough and well founded review. I am especially glad you liked the house and the cleanliness of it. I have addressed some of the issues you mentioned regarding household supplies with my management. No changes are made at time being, but there will be more events later this year where we will take further actions in this regard.
You are always welcoming back!

regards, Trond
A TripAdvisor Member
“Welcome to Paradise!”
Reviewed 6 March 2014 for a stay in September 2013

I had the pleasure of staying in Paradise Palms Resort three times. Each time I've been staying in the same house (Tronds apartment), but I can imagine the other compartments has the same high standard as well?

The apartment looks just as it does on the pictures, and everything was perfect! With five bedrooms, four bathrooms, wi-fi, TVs, good kitchen and washing machines, you should have no problem make yourself comfortable in door! The private backyard with the pool is great, and the people working over at the resort are very helpful if you have some needs.

One of the many things I like about Paradise Palms, is the fact that you will find everything you need inside of the resort. If you just want to lay down and relax, you can relax at your private pool. After some hours you can walk over to the big pool, and take a drink, have a meal or play some tennis.

But of course, no need to stay just at the resort. If you go to Orlando, you *must* see one or more of the theme parks. My favorite park is Discovery Cove, where they have limitation of guests (in other words: not so crowded). Are you traveling off season, you don't have to worry about crowdness, though.

You will find everything you need is in short driving distance from the resort. All the parks, different golf areas, outlets and shopping centre, dining, etc., etc.. Or go see the nice little town Disney built up: the city life of Celebration stays in good contrast to the more hectics theme parks :)

(My stays in Paradis Palms was in June 2010, June 2011 and September 2013. And I will definitely come back!)

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing