“Excellent!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Paradise Palms Resort and Community Pool
Private Deck and Pool is South Faced House exteriors. Main entrance and parking outside.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Private Deck and Pool is South Faced
House exteriors. Main entrance and parking outside.
Quality and comfortable furniture in the living room
Cosy and comfortable living area. 55' TV with DVD
Spacious Master Bedroom 2 with King Size Bed and en-suite bathroom
Spacious Master Bedroom 2 with King Size Bed and en-suite bathroom
Bedroom Detail
Bedroom with Bunk Bed
One of four full bathrooms
Faucet and Granite Counter Top
Dining Area
Kitchen with Bar Chairs
From Living Room
Pool and Sun Deck
Pool and Sun Deck - south faced view with view to the lush green parlm trees
Pool lightening
Layout
Resort Community Pool
Fun for the kids
Paradise Palms Resort Community Spa Area
Double Tennis Court and Baseball
Paradise Palms Resort Community Childrens Pool
Serene morning view in the gardens of Paradise Palms resort.
Clubhouse - Beautiful layout
Universal Orlando
Rollercoaster at SeaWorld
Epcot Fireworks
Front view and parking
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tracy R
“Very dirty”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

Unfortunately the house,which is in a perfect location for Disney and in a beautiful community with a beautiful community pool, was very dirty. Every shower and tub had mold, the kitchen sink had mold, the washing machine had mold. One sink did not drain, one shower did not drain causing you to stand in dirty water. The carpets were dirty, stained and unswept when we arrived. The ceiling fans had a large amount of dirt on them that was blown around when you turned them on. The towels were thread bear, Only a few wash cloths were found . The couch was dirty and smelled bad. The grout in the floor tile was black with dirt. House alarm did not work, Tv Remote did not work, wifi so slow we gave up on it . We found several cockroaches. The house could be very nice but would not recommend in its present state.

lisampace
Johnson Creek, Wisconsin
“Excellent!!!!”
Reviewed 23 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Trond, we cannot thank you enough for letting us use your house for the week. Everything was better than expected and you were so easy to get in touch with and so quick to reply back to emails. The house is in a perfect location and very quiet area. We were very happy, highly impressed and will definitely be using it again. Thanks so much!!!! Lisa Pace (Harris)

11 Feb 2017
Thank you for staying with us, Lisa and thank you for a great review. Hope to see you sometimes in the future.
Reviewed 28 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
11 Feb 2017
Thanks for staying with us and for leaving a review. I've tried to address all your isssues with my management which ususally do a very good job. We have high standards regarding cleaning and this is the overall highest priority for me. I also made them go through all the isssues you had regarding bulbs, painting and faucet. I can see this has now been taken care of. Sorry that you had to discover this first. I try to stay regularly in contact with my management in order to stay on top of any issues.
I hope your next visit will provide a much better experience!
Janette20...
“It was great”
Reviewed 7 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

It's my second time staying at paradise palms, two different locations n I enjoyed both.. Satisfying to myself n my family. Definitely would come back

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
9 Sep 2016
Dear Janette, Thank you for staying and thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!
We hope to welcome you back to the property in the near future. regards, Trond
K_Days37
New Brunswick, New Jersey
“BEST VACATION EVER”
Reviewed 1 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

I usually dont leave reviews, but since im sure some people who look online to book a home to rent may not have do e this before. Meaning i never booked a rental through a t 3rd party before and how you always hear horror stories....Well let me began by saying this home is in no way a horror but modern, enjoyable, big, well decorated, in a good location. I will recommend this place to Familes looking for a good time and space to strectch out.

My Family are already taking about going back to the same place next year.

Oh, yeah and all my friends i showed our pictures too of this property all say the same thing "that home is nice"

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
3 Sep 2016
Dear Kay,
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would recommend us to your friends. We hope to welcome you back to the property in the near future.
regards,
Bhushan K
Wakefield, United States
“Location!! Location!!Location!! for a Really Beautiful House!!”
Reviewed 7 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Location!! Location!! Location!!
This house location suited ideally when you are visiting Orlando in large group and visiting Disney Parks. We visited in June 2015, with group of 11 people with 4 kids and this house served really well to our needs. Proximity to Walmart, 7-11 and restaurants took care of our grocery/food needs and travel to any park did NOT take more than 15 minutes, even in traffic.
The house is kept really clean and supplied with lot of accessories required for cooking, storing, cleaning, sleeping etc. The Kitchen is nicely updated and served all needs of adults and 4 kids, aged 1 year to 6 years. Linens and sheets were present in abundance and Laundry was useful for our stay of 6 days.
The owner, Trond, is very responsive and informative to all the queries and that was one of the main reason I booked this house, among the 3 I had short-listed.
Kids enjoyed the indoor pool almost every day. We did not use the club-house facilities much, but when we visited the club-house all facilities seemed in working condition and people enjoying it.
In all, I will recommend the house to anyone or will book again this house in my next “Big Family” outing to Orlando.

Travelling group: Extended Family
16 Jul 2015
Dear Bhushan. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our house to other travelers. I'm glad that you found the house clean and spotless and our location convenient. We hope to see you again so you can explore more of the must-see attractions in the area.
Patricia...
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Beautiful home”
Reviewed 29 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

The home is beautiful and spacious, just as pictured. Trond, the owner, was quick to respond to any questions I had and we had a wonderful stay. The backyard pool is perfect in the evening when the kids want to swim and the adults want to chat and the community pool is family friendly and a short walk away. Stay here, you will not be disappointed!

Travelling group: Extended Family
30 Mar 2015
Dear Pat, thank you for your great review. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing