“Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dining Room
Dining Room
The Master Bedroom
Egyptian sheets with beautiful textured coverlet to ensure a clean, fresh bed for every guest.
Mickey Twin room on the 2nd floor
Mickey twin room with toys in nightstands and large chest of drawers.
Stairs
Stairs
The Building
Grounds
Beautifully furnished, open floor plan with queen size sleeper sofa.
Entertainment center with 50' LED TV and Smart Bluray Player.  Movies and games are also provided.
Seating for 6-7
Dining table seats 6-7.  Comfortable bar stools seat 2 more!
Updated kitchen with beautiful granite and new appliances.
Updated kitchen.
Fully stocked kitchen with everything you need! There's a  Mickey waffle iron too!
Luxurious Master Bedroom on the main floor with its own LCD 32' TV with bluray player.
Luxurious Master Bedroom with beautiful, tall, king size bed with plush mattress.
Master Bathroom with beautiful fixtures and granite counter top.
Relaxing Master bathroom jacuzzi tub and shower.
Master bathroom
Mickey and friends!
Mickey room with large dresser.
Bright Mickey bathroom to match the Mickey Bedroom!
Mickey bathroom
Extra vanity upstairs, outside the Mickey Bathroom, to make getting ready easier
Beautiful relaxing queen bedroom on the 2nd floor.
Same plush mattress as the king size bed in the Master bedroom
Relaxing queen room with 32' LCD TV and bluray player.
2 pack-n-plays w/mattress and bedding, gate, bed rail, high chair, 2 strollers, bath toys, & stool
New stackable, front load washer and dryer.
Adorable yellow exterior with white picket fence
Clubhouse, heated pool and hot tub.  A splash pad is scheduled to be completed this summer!
Pool
Pool side
Fenced-in playground.
Tiki bar.
Fitness room with a variety of high-end cardio and weight equipment.
Basketball court.
Beach volleyball court
Tennis court
Bocce ball court.  We have the bocce balls in the condo so you don't have to rent them.
Lake with fountain.  Beautiful setting for the new paddle boats that are available to rent.
Fishing dock for catch and release fishing.  $2.00 rental fee for a fishing pole and bait.
Grills w/ picnic benches are all around the property, one is across the parking area from our villa.
interior of club house.  Pool tables, Pin-Pong, and arcade games are available.
property map
My wonderful family enjoying the Happiest Place on Earth!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Frederick, Maryland
“Perfect”
Reviewed 18 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful time. The home was spotless, beautifully decorated and in a great area. Barbara, the owner, goes above and beyond to make her guests feel welcome (she's also super sweet). In addition to the home far exceeding our expectations, there's also a nice clubhouse on site. My
husband and I really enjoyed
the gym, pool and tikki bar.
We're already planning our next stay. Thanks, Barbara!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
29 Oct 2015
We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful time. It was definitely our pleasure to have you as our guest. I'm so glad that you got a chance to enjoy the amenities as well. I love going to the pool at the end of a long day, it is always quiet and relaxing. The gym is open at 5 am to 11 pm which makes it very doable to get a work out in if walking 10 miles at the parks isn't enough :-).

Again, thank you so much for being our guests. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.
Tuwana B
“Awesome”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

My stay here was completely awesome. The place was wonderful, well kept and located in the heart of it all. What I enjoyed most about my stay was the service I received from Barbara. I live in NY and this was my 1st visit to Florida. I have a disabled child and had never taken her on vacation. Barbara was so amazing at assisting me with everything I needed to make my trip a success. Not to mention my family as well as myself wanted to live at her home. Very comfortable, lovely area it was simply a wonderful trip.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
17 Nov 2016
Tuwana, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm so glad that your family had a wonderful time. You certainly deserved it. My housekeeper enjoyed meeting your sweet family. I wish you many happy memories!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing