Rented a 3BR condo in this small 3 unit complex. We were there to read, sun and spa. Their spa was ok. You had to wait in the locker room for the therapists. While clean, there were no ammenities - water, juice, whatever. THerapists were ok.
The pool area was nice, although when there was a gazzillion kids, it was so noisy.
2 of the 3 br were large, the third br was tiny with 2 single beds nailed to the floor so you couldn't put them together. the decor was old. the bedspreads were gross. kitchen was nice, but not well equipped with all the neccessary kitchen things, eg not enough tops for the pots, not enough pots, dishes - service for 8 in a 3br.
hey call themselves a self-catering property meaning they give you nothing except a roll of bath towels, a roll of paper towels, one tab for the dishwasher, a tiny, tiny bottle of dish soap and one sponge. This should be told to you prior to arrival so you can buy this stuff prior to coming to the facility.
We had a good time because of the company......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa features spacious vacation condominium rentals 4 miles from Disney with 2-4 bedrooms, fully equipped kitchens, living and dining areas, and covered patios. Resort amenities include: a full service spa, poolside bar, sundry shop, heated swimming pools, meeting space, game & billiards room, 52-seat movie theater, theme park shuttle and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Key Hotel Kissimmee
- Lighthouse Key Resort And Spa Kissimmee, Florida