I stayed at the Lighthouse with family and had an excellent time! Upon arrival, we were very impressed with the design of the lobby, it was beautiful! Denise checked us in; she was so pleasant and gave great information about the resort and the surrounding area. We had a three bedroom condo. The size of the condo was astounding! It was very well decorated and extremely clean with all the amenities; there wasn’t a single thing we needed. Fully stocked with towels, toiletries, and extra soft blankets for the beds. There were even a few surprises that made my three year old son so happy- in the third bedroom there was a towel folded into a cute elephant and in the third bathroom there was a rubber ducky. A very nice touch! From our balcony, we could see the fireworks from Disney! It was the perfect way to end a busy day. Also, on Saturday morning, the sky was full of hot air balloons floating by; an incredible sight! We had such a great time at the Lighthouse, it was hard to leave. But, we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa features spacious vacation condominium rentals 4 miles from Disney with 2-4 bedrooms, fully equipped kitchens, living and dining areas, and covered patios. Resort amenities include: a full service spa, poolside bar, sundry shop, heated swimming pools, meeting space, game & billiards room, 52-seat movie theater, theme park shuttle and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Key Hotel Kissimmee
- Lighthouse Key Resort And Spa Kissimmee, Florida