We stayed here in May while visiting Disney. The condos were very nice and clean. We had 7 people so we stayed in the 4 bedroom condo. It was plenty big enough. The kitchen was very nice with all major appliances. The pool area was nice, but not the best. They provide pool towels so you do not have to bring your own. There were not a lot of resturants right near by. It was about 15 minutes away from Disney. We had to ask for extra towels on most days, but they always gave them to us. There is no full maid service other then towel switching and garbage. There was a vacuum in the room. Overall, it was a very nice stay and I would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa features spacious vacation condominium rentals 4 miles from Disney with 2-4 bedrooms, fully equipped kitchens, living and dining areas, and covered patios. Resort amenities include: a full service spa, poolside bar, sundry shop, heated swimming pools, meeting space, game & billiards room, 52-seat movie theater, theme park shuttle and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Key Hotel Kissimmee
- Lighthouse Key Resort And Spa Kissimmee, Florida