This resort was a pleasure to stay at. We stayed here last week and enjoyed our stay. It was us and our two kids. Although we had the third floor, the elevator took only a second to come up and take us to our destinations. It's not far from Disney or International Drive, which made it very easy for us. Having the Super Target nearby was a blessing. The people and service is very nice.
The rooms were clean and very comfy. They had pots and pans, glassware, cutlery...all that you need in good place to stay. If you are simple and dont want too much noise, this is the place to stay. No bothers. We got there, did grocery shopping, came to the resort, ate, slept and were out to the parks vacationing. Came back and it was all good. I would definitely recommend this place to others!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst beautifully landscaped grounds, just off 192, Caribe Cove Resort offers 2 and 3 bedroom condos in elevator buildings. With private screened patios, enjoy dinner outside enjoying the Florida sunshine or kick back in your living room and catch a complimentary movie from the DVD service in the lobby. Around the resort, relax by the infinity pool or take a soak in the hot tub. If being active is more your speed, enjoy our 24-hour fitness center or a game of basketball or billiards. Our front desk is staffed 24-hours for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Caribe Cove Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Hotel Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Hotel Orlando
- Caribe Cove Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Kissimmee, Florida