We spent 2 weeks at Caribe Cove and loved every second. We had a 3 bedroom apartment on the top floor of block 5 which was very peaceful, though I must admit the bullfrogs do make a noise at this time of year - it just didn't bother us. The apartment was HUGE, 2 big bathrooms with separate showers, walk in wardrobes, utility room, fridge with ice dispenser - if only there had been a decent iron it would have been heaven! Staff were lovely, friendly and helpful. Pool is a bit small for the size of the resort, but never seemed to get crowded and infact was usually quiet. The infinity aspect is nice and the hot tub very welcome. The only reason I haven't given 5 stars is that there is no tiki bar or entertainment at the clubhouse, which I think a resort this size could use. Otherwise it is fantastic and I think we'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst beautifully landscaped grounds, just off 192, Caribe Cove Resort offers 2 and 3 bedroom condos in elevator buildings. With private screened patios, enjoy dinner outside enjoying the Florida sunshine or kick back in your living room and catch a complimentary movie from the DVD service in the lobby. Around the resort, relax by the infinity pool or take a soak in the hot tub. If being active is more your speed, enjoy our 24-hour fitness center or a game of basketball or billiards. Our front desk is staffed 24-hours for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Caribe Cove Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Hotel Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Hotel Orlando
- Caribe Cove Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Kissimmee, Florida