“Clean, friendly and perfect for families.”

Caribe Cove Resort Orlando
Ranked #18 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 29 September 2011

The facilities were everything we needed and the location was perfect. Block 4 gave us the peace we wanted with great views over the lake onto the conservation area and the apartment was big and perfect for our family. The staff were polite and helpful, we will definitely return :-)

There are newer reviews for Caribe Cove Resort Orlando

Reviewed 25 September 2011

We stayed here for 7 nights from September 10th, 2011 in room 306 and it was brilliant! We had the three bedroom apartment which had two en-suites, utiity room, full kitchen, living area, and two balconys with table and chairs. We booked this one as for some reason Thomas Cook had it cheaper than the two bedroom. There were only three of us, two adults and one child, however the apartment could comfortable accommodate six adults.

The Caribbean Cove is close to all the attractions, although car hire is essential. Super Target and Wal Mart are 5 mins drive away. Free tea, coffee and dvd rental are available in the reception area.

This place felt like a home from home, it was so comfortable, clean and the staff are all really helpful and welcoming.

Being long haul crew for a UK airline I stay in a lot of hotels and this one I can't recommend enough. I didn't want to leave!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank edenrose2001
Reviewed 22 September 2011

My family and I go to Orlando twice a year, and since 2008 and stayed at the Caribbean Cove (about six times). The resort is 6 miles from Disney, two miles from market (Publix, Super Target). The room is awsome, big, comfortable and well furnished. I strongly recommend this resort.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank emersonkz
Reviewed 18 September 2011

We stayed here from Aug 19th-25th and it was perfect. We were in the larger 3 bedroom 2 full bath, it was huge about 1600SF with alll the comforts of home and then some. It was Me, my hubby, my son my MIL and my 3 nephews. We had a ball and every thing you could possably need from a vacume cleaner to dish detergent to a nice movie rental were right there on property. The staff was very freindly and checkout was a breeze. I highly recommend this loction to ANYONE.

3  Thank thinktink79
Reviewed 10 September 2011

We stayed at Caribe Cove Resort from 23rd August to 6th September 2011 and found the complex to be ideally placed for Disney (15 mins) and Universal (30mins).

The condominium was large and had a washer/dryer/oven/microwave and fridge freezer with icemaker. The rooms also contained 3 TV's and DVD player. Free DVD 'rental' was included in the room charge. The rooms and resort were very clean.

The reception included free coffee & tea and an outdoor pool was large enough never to feel crowded.

Overall, an ideal place to stay, with more than enough parking and facilities (close to Publix/Target and numerous restaurants).

Room Tip: Five fitted into a three room condo and all had a bed so this worked for us
4  Thank bobsa123
Reviewed 4 September 2011

Stayed here for 6 nights. The Resort is about a 25 minute drive from the airport, but still close the main parks. We had the 2 bedroom condo for a family of 5. The condo has plenty of space and has everything you need,but food. Rooms are clean and we really enjoyed the screened balcony.The pool is nice. The resort is away from the main highways,which makes it a nice quiet place to relax after spending all day chasing the kids at the parks. We will definetly come back here next year. A GREAT value. I didnt like that check-in is not until 4 pm. But we arrived early 3. Front desk staff was really nice and allowed us to check in with no problem.

2  Thank therunner68
Reviewed 1 September 2011

Apartments were comfortable, clean and VERY spacious! Excellent location & value for money! Felt completely at ease & safe for the whole time we stayed there, which was 3 weeks! Kids loved the pool & apartment, Mum & Nanny loved the fact that the huge WALMART was only about a 3 minute drive away & we all loved the fact that Disney Parks were reachable in 15 minutes!!

Amenities & pool area very clean, friendly & happy staff, - always willing to help!
Special thanks to the excellent receptionist Willetta who was a pleasure to see and talk too - also very efficient when helping me to trace my lost Disney pass that I'd left at Animal Kingdom & for happily arranging a late check out for me on my departure day! A real star!

We really enjoyed our stay at Caribe Cove and we will definitely be back. To be honest when I read some of the reviews prior to my stay I was a bit anxious but now that I have been I don't really understand what people are complaining about - it's FANTASTIC! I would have no hesitations in recommending Caribe Cove to anyone & like another reviewer said ' we've been spoilt - hotel rooms never again!!'.

Room Tip: Buildings 1 & 2 are nearest to the pool & club house.
5  Thank sued1971
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites
Liki Tiki Village
Liki Tiki Village
#27 of 154 in Kissimmee
Bahama Bay Resort Orlando by Wyndham Vacation Rentals

Been to Caribe Cove Resort Orlando? Share your experiences!