I have stayed here a few times, and the resort is clean, condo has a nice layout, its great that there is wireless internet throughout the resort now, however they can certainly update the place. The furniture is old, the beds are getting uncomfortable, and the facility is certainly showing its age. With some of the newer resorts around, and for value of the other resorts, I would certainly be more apt to staying somewhere else. They have a nice pool, very small work out room, and the staff are polite, however a bit dated, time for some renos! It is also a bit further from the attractions then a few other places we have stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst beautifully landscaped grounds, just off 192, Caribe Cove Resort offers 2 and 3 bedroom condos in elevator buildings. With private screened patios, enjoy dinner outside enjoying the Florida sunshine or kick back in your living room and catch a complimentary movie from the DVD service in the lobby. Around the resort, relax by the infinity pool or take a soak in the hot tub. If being active is more your speed, enjoy our 24-hour fitness center or a game of basketball or billiards. Our front desk is staffed 24-hours for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Caribe Cove Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Hotel Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Hotel Orlando
- Caribe Cove Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Kissimmee, Florida