This place is so pretty and clean. We had the 3 bedroom in building 3. There was an elevator, we needed that for my mother in law. The place was huge and so clean. The beds were perfect. I swear it was so clean it looked brand new. We were so happy. Check took about 5 minutes. I don't understand why people complain about this place. We also bought our amusement tickets in the front office. That saved us a lot of time. The front desk also provided us extra goods that we ran out of. They also have a sponge to wash dishes all you have to is ask. Security is good and location is great. I suggest you don't listen to the bad reviews. There is really nothing to complain about. We will be back for our next Disney trip for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst beautifully landscaped grounds, just off 192, Caribe Cove Resort offers 2 and 3 bedroom condos in elevator buildings. With private screened patios, enjoy dinner outside enjoying the Florida sunshine or kick back in your living room and catch a complimentary movie from the DVD service in the lobby. Around the resort, relax by the infinity pool or take a soak in the hot tub. If being active is more your speed, enjoy our 24-hour fitness center or a game of basketball or billiards. Our front desk is staffed 24-hours for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Caribe Cove Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Hotel Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Hotel Orlando
- Caribe Cove Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Kissimmee, Florida