“Excellent stay!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #16 of 153 Hotels in Kissimmee
Tamarac, FL
“Excellent stay!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

We were here 3-21-2014 until 3-28-2014... After all the reviews about the beds and stained carpet, I was ver skeptical about coming here. I must admit that this resort far exceeded my expectations. We had a 2/2 unilt in bldg 1 on the 2nd floor (208) and the room was very clean!! The beds were also comfortable. The carpet did have minimal stains... but nothing that was smelly or very noticeable. Everything was wonderful and this place gave the feeling of home away from home. Parks were not far away and grocery and dining in the area.

I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Request Rooms with newer beds when making your reservation. They will try their best to accomodate...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank MissSan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (173)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Galax, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

We rented a 3 bedroom/2 bath villa. Everything was very clean and comfortable. We were on the first floor. It could not have been nicer! The beds were great! The furnishing were very tasteful. We had a scenic view out our screened patio. Check in was very efficient, check out was really fast! Parking was easy and close to the building. It took us about 20 minutes to get from the resort to the parking toll entrance at Disney. Times for actually getting into the parks vary according to the time you are going and which park you visit. The price was great! You pay an additional cleaning fee, which is expected, and a small daily resort fee that is required. All of these fees were mentioned up front, there were no surprises. We stayed here for four days and, even though the parking lot was almost full of cars, I only saw one other guest the entire stay. It was EXTREMELY quiet, no traffic, no noise. I would say that if you plan to return to the resort during the day, it is a far to go (mostly because getting out of the Disney parks is time consuming.) We will stay here again!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank newsongwalking12
Miami
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

I just got back from staying at this resort for 3 nights. We rented a 3 bedroom apartment in building 3. It exceeded all my expectations. Super clean, quiet and friendly staff too. Check-in took 5 mins. We will be back.

Stayed March 2014
2 Thank sus216
pflugerville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

This place is so pretty and clean. We had the 3 bedroom in building 3. There was an elevator, we needed that for my mother in law. The place was huge and so clean. The beds were perfect. I swear it was so clean it looked brand new. We were so happy. Check took about 5 minutes. I don't understand why people complain about this place. We also bought our amusement tickets in the front office. That saved us a lot of time. The front desk also provided us extra goods that we ran out of. They also have a sponge to wash dishes all you have to is ask. Security is good and location is great. I suggest you don't listen to the bad reviews. There is really nothing to complain about. We will be back for our next Disney trip for sure.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank jasmeen f
Petal, Mississippi
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

I will first say that the location, grounds, friendliness of staff, and size of rooms were great. On the flip side, the carpet was stained and had a musty smell. BUT....the beds were the worst part! We were told our room had new mattresses. I specifically asked because of other reviews on this property. The beds are sooo cheap. They are about 6 inches thick and full of springs! They made long walks at the parks all day tough to come back to. The staff was nice enough to bring us 1 inch foam toppers when I asked but it only helped a little. I would not stay at this location again due to the sleepless nights.

• Stayed March 2014
6 Thank ShaneNLori
Keith O, General Manager at Caribe Cove Resort Orlando, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
I have reached out to this guest and want to figure out what unit they stayed so we can evaluate the mattresses in that unit.
Luling, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

This is by far the best place my family and I have ever stayed at!! I would recommend this to everyone :)))) Beautiful spacious and clean!!!!! The staff is wonderful and my entire experience was fantastic!!!!!! I will be back every time

• Stayed May 2013
4 Thank BrilliantBrunette29
Albany, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

Not sure why someone would say "near the airport" because it is about 1/2 hour ride away, but it is a nice resort. The rooms are big and the place is very quiet. The pool was good, although the gate was hard to open so people tended to leave it open....very dangerous with small children and no lifeguard. My only complaint was that I had to sign about 4 contracts about the cleaning fee...no problem, but when I got to the room, there was kitchen garbage under the sink...stinky old milky cereal. Not sure if it had been there one day or two weeks. The next morning I complained to the front desk and they said they would tell housekeeping. Nothing was ever done. There was also a large children's sticker stuck to the rug which tells me no one vacuumed either.

Well, I guess there is one other complaint - the beds...they are crunchy and noisy like sleeping on rice krispies. I could hear my kids turn over in their beds in the other room. It is nicely located although you must have a car to shop and eat, since there is no restaurant. I would return but I would make sure my room is cleaned, that the beds were new, and that the pool gate was closed.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family