My husband, 11 year old son and I stayed here from April 11- April 18th, 2014. We stayed in building 4, room 107 (ground floor). After reading the reviews here I was a little worried about the quality of the beds but figured it couldn't be any worse than the last rental we had in Kissimmee last year. I also always request a room up higher to reduce the risk of bugs. This was the only one available at the time so we took a chance.
This was a 2 bedroom (1 king in 1 room, 2 single beds in the other) with 2 baths, Kitchen, living room, Laundry room and balcony. There was a t.v in each bedroom and living room. The master bath had a soaker tub and separate glassed in shower and double sink. The other bath had a tub/shower and it had 2 doors, one being joined to the other bedroom.
The beds were very comfortable! Absolutely no complaints there. The apartment was spotless with only a couple minor stains on the rug. No bugs. Washer/dryer worked great. Dishwasher worked great. Fridge had water and ice and both worked great. Free wifi was a little unstable but we had no problems getting on to it.
We didn't get a chance to use the pool facilities but there were always people in the pool and it looked nice as far as I saw.
There is a resort fee and a cleaning fee which came to $154.86 on my credit card once it was converted to canadian dollars. We were informed of this fee online when we booked and also when we checked-in. I paid this fee at check-in time.
There is some construction on the 192 right now but it was not a problem.
We were very pleased with our stay and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst beautifully landscaped grounds, just off 192, Caribe Cove Resort offers 2 and 3 bedroom condos in elevator buildings. With private screened patios, enjoy dinner outside enjoying the Florida sunshine or kick back in your living room and catch a complimentary movie from the DVD service in the lobby. Around the resort, relax by the infinity pool or take a soak in the hot tub. If being active is more your speed, enjoy our 24-hour fitness center or a game of basketball or billiards. Our front desk is staffed 24-hours for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Caribe Cove Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Hotel Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Hotel Orlando
- Caribe Cove Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Kissimmee, Florida