We stayed at Caribe Cove the end of June for two nights. We had a 3 bedroom unit that was huge. Master bedroom had king sized bed, a larger tv, with a shower and king sized tub in the over sized bathroom. The second bedroom had a queen sized bed and a smaller tv, with a large closet. It was connected to the second bathroom with a separate shower stall and small bathtub. Third bedroom had two twin beds, large closet, and no tv. There was access to the second bathroom through the hallway. The living room had a large tv and dvd player, and was connected to the large screened in lanai.The kitchen had full sized appliances. There was a separate laundry room with washer and dryer.
We stayed here because of the great deal we got on the internet booking the unit. The reviews I read prebooking warned of the $80 cleaning fee that we figured into the total price when booking. Even with the cleaning fee and resort fees the price we paid was a bargain.
Service was very good from check-in to check-out. We had no issues during our stay until we went to check out and get some ice from the freezer. It was the first time we tried to get ice and found out then that the ice had thawed into a block and was impossible to access. That was the only issue we reported. Everything else was clean and in good working order. Free WiFi worked well.
The beds were hard and from 8:30 p.m. until we went to sleep the frog noise was incredibly loud. However after two long days at Disney and Legoland we all slept very well. I guess the frogs kind of lulled us to sleep! Also a plus was there was a pack and play crib available in the unit. Wish we had known since we brought our own portable crib taking up valuable cargo space in the SUV.
The pool was nice and just a short walk from our building.
Parking was free and ample. No restaurtant, but many restaurants just down the street.
We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst beautifully landscaped grounds, just off 192, Caribe Cove Resort offers 2 and 3 bedroom condos in elevator buildings. With private screened patios, enjoy dinner outside enjoying the Florida sunshine or kick back in your living room and catch a complimentary movie from the DVD service in the lobby. Around the resort, relax by the infinity pool or take a soak in the hot tub. If being active is more your speed, enjoy our 24-hour fitness center or a game of basketball or billiards. Our front desk is staffed 24-hours for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Caribe Cove Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Hotel Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Hotel Orlando
- Caribe Cove Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Kissimmee, Florida