We stayed here for three nights in August. Room was clean. Had some minor problems, light switch did not work, remote needs batteries and shower drain was clogged. Mgmt. fixed all problems within an hour of us notifying them.
It was nice they provided a safe in the condo.
The pool was large and water was very warm. However, pool got crowed with some very rowdy kids/teenagers towards evening and made us feel very uncomfortable. Mgmt. did nothing to control situation or settle down the kids.
Also the person selling Disney tickets in the lobby rips people off. Charges about $120 a ticket, when you can get them at park for $94. Beware of this guy!
I got the impression they had people actually living here and those people were somehow on subsidized living. Made me feel uneasy with my family there. I would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst beautifully landscaped grounds, just off 192, Caribe Cove Resort offers 2 and 3 bedroom condos in elevator buildings. With private screened patios, enjoy dinner outside enjoying the Florida sunshine or kick back in your living room and catch a complimentary movie from the DVD service in the lobby. Around the resort, relax by the infinity pool or take a soak in the hot tub. If being active is more your speed, enjoy our 24-hour fitness center or a game of basketball or billiards. Our front desk is staffed 24-hours for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Caribe Cove Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Hotel Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Hotel Orlando
- Caribe Cove Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Kissimmee, Florida