“Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Master room w/ King bed & Disney theme bedding
2nd room w/Queen bed & Disney theme bedding 3rd room w/2 twin bed & Disney theme bedding
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
2nd room w/Queen bed & Disney theme bedding
3rd room w/2 twin bed & Disney theme bedding
One property Living room with pond view ,one without.
Crib for lovely baby
Hall way
Full kitchen
Dining room w/6 chairs and high chair
Bar counter and 3 high chairs, 40\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'LCD TV
Bathroom
Paradise cay conmmunity entrance
Lake view with wild ducks and birds
Heated pool only one block away!
Brand new townhouse
Parking just on the front of the house
Stroller for your child
Baby high chair
Swimming pool
Children play ground
Wal-Mart super store only few block away
Orlando premium outlets
Shopping center just couple blocks away
Restaurants within walking distance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mississauga, Canada
“Excellent”
Reviewed 24 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed 4 nights in march break, I was like our owne house, everything was neat and clean. Perfect place to stay at. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.
Thanks bill

1 Apr 2017
Hi,
Thank you for choosing my property for your vacation! Will see you come back soon.
Appleton ,WI USA
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

10 Mar 2017
Hi Thomas,

I am so glad to heard that you have enjoyed for your vacation in my property,I appreciate you keep my property clean and tidy during you staying ,hopefully you and your friends can come back next time to escape the winter storm and stay in warm place.

Thank you again and have a nice weekend!
Reviewed 6 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

11 Jan 2017
Hi Raamiz,

I am sorry for the late reply,I was very busy for the new year start,I appreciate you let me know what I should improve,I will do my better than better to reward my guests.

Will see you and your friends come back in the future.

Thank you again!
Reviewed 29 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

3 Dec 2016
Hello Naresh,

Thank you for choosing my property for your vacation, hopeful you will come in the future, I will give you a surprising, happy and happy.

Have a good day!
Reviewed 5 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

6 Nov 2016
Hi Daniel,

You have enough English to communicate with people,I wish I can learn Spanish,because I have so many Spanish speaking guests,but at least my management they have some employees can speak Spanish.

Thank you again and will see you and your friends visit my place in the future.

Curitiba, Parana, Brazil
Reviewed 13 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

14 Oct 2016
Hi Wander,

Thank you for the comment.
I understand there are something I should do more to improve my service,I already told my management to fix those issues,hopeful you will see the changes when you come back in the future.

Thank you again and have a nice weekend!

New york
Reviewed 8 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

8 Sep 2016
Hi Mr.Mata,

Thank you for the review,I will definitely change the beds and other furniture,but my management seems too busy to change it at this moment,I already push them to do so.

Thank you again and will see you and your friends come back soon in the future.

Bill Yuan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing