“GREAT !”
other travellers have booked this property
Master room w/ King bed & Disney theme bedding
2nd room w/Queen bed & Disney theme bedding 3rd room w/2 twin bed & Disney theme bedding
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
2nd room w/Queen bed & Disney theme bedding
3rd room w/2 twin bed & Disney theme bedding
One property Living room with pond view ,one without.
Crib for lovely baby
Hall way
Full kitchen
Dining room w/6 chairs and high chair
Bar counter and 3 high chairs, 40\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'LCD TV
Bathroom
Paradise cay conmmunity entrance
Lake view with wild ducks and birds
Heated pool only one block away!
Brand new townhouse
Parking just on the front of the house
Stroller for your child
Baby high chair
Swimming pool
Children play ground
Wal-Mart super store only few block away
Orlando premium outlets
Shopping center just couple blocks away
Restaurants within walking distance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Juan R
“GREAT !”
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Our stay in this house was great !

everything was better than photos, the beds, kitchen, and the house in general was very clean and very nice.

Disney's parks are very close more or less 10 min, and universal studios is a 30 minutos ago.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Hi Juan,

I am glad to know you like the house,hopefully you and your friends can come back in the future!
Thank you again!
DVFdisney
Swanton, OH
“Nice Stay in Orlando- great location for attractions”
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay here. Lots of space for the 4 of us, comfortable beds, and the area felt safe. Considering the location and price we felt this was a great value and would recommend to others and hope to come again. There were some minor maintenance issues but nothing of great importance. Note that the rules do require you to wash your own towels and bedding before you leave to avoid an additional fee (not that its a big deal, but worth knowing in advance so you can plan for it). You also need to provide your own TP (not a big deal as wall Mart is just down the road). I mention this only to help others in planning. I would definitely recommend this place for the great value and location it offers.We hope to return again.

Hi DVFDisney,

Thank you for the comment!
The rule is my management posted,I don't really charge guest if you are rush and not wash it,the rule is helping next guests if check in and out in same day,because the towels and bedding need time to dry,we appreciate you can help us and understanding.
Anyway,I have to continue to improve my service and hope you and your friends return again>

Thank you again!
Linda S
“Great”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The place was fantastic. It was in close proximity to all the attractions and more than enough room for all of my family members.

Hi Linda,

The fantastic place make your vacation happy,hopeful you and your friends come back soon.
Thank you so much!
Autumn P
Madisonville, Kentucky
“Absolutely stunning, more than we expected!”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

My family and I stayed here during the first week of April. There were 5 adults in all and this vacation rental had more than enough space for all of us! When we first walked in we were all amazed at how big the vacation rental was. Super close to popular attractions, located in a great area, we had no problems at all and we enjoyed our stay. Bill was also great about communicating with me in the days prior to us staying. We will be back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 May 2017
Hi

thank you for your review - it was great to have you stay,hopeful you and your friends come back in the future .
Have a great day!
LuLi755
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Great house!!”
Reviewed 19 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

The houses is beautiful. The condo is quiet. The area is unbeatable. It is super recomendable this house for the relation price quality. spectacular!

24 May 2017
Hi Maria,

I have so many guests from Argentina,some of them they come back once a year,hopeful you and your friends come back in the future as well.
Thank you again and have a good day!
faam786
Mississauga, Canada
“Excellent”
Reviewed 24 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed 4 nights in march break, I was like our owne house, everything was neat and clean. Perfect place to stay at. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.
Thanks bill

1 Apr 2017
Hi,
Thank you for choosing my property for your vacation! Will see you come back soon.
Appleton ,WI USA
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

10 Mar 2017
Hi Thomas,

I am so glad to heard that you have enjoyed for your vacation in my property,I appreciate you keep my property clean and tidy during you staying ,hopefully you and your friends can come back next time to escape the winter storm and stay in warm place.

Thank you again and have a nice weekend!
Bill Yuan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing