“A Hot Mess!!!!”

Ranked #92 of 153 Hotels in Kissimmee
Petersburg, Virginia
“A Hot Mess!!!!”
Reviewed 1 July 2012

On Thursday June 28, 2012 I checked in and then checked right back out within 20 minutes of being in the ghetto! The lobby area looked ok but the rooms and the grounds are a hot mess. It doesnt appear safe, its so dirty and it STINKS! So bad that it made me sick to my stomach. I sprayed my family of 4 with lysol before we got back into our truck to get the hell out of dodge!!!

Room Tip: Don't choose this dump!!
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank thharrsfam

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Limited housekeeping service, no tissue paper or soap for stayovers of more than a week, no hand towels or extra towels, bed bugs, laundry facilities terrible, pool close at 8pm, a dollar charge for any lost key and just 2 housekeeper for the entire building. Can't be more ghetto. Police is almost there every week. Worst place ever!!

• Stayed April 2012
6 Thank goshelby7

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 18 April 2011

I have stayed here at this location about 5 times now, I usually travel alone, and for me to be comfortable (as a female) someplace is saying that i feel safe here. I dont care what anyone says, but $149+tax for 7 nights stay anywhere is awesome..as long as you like it, It is super duper close to Disney World and right off the major freeway and highway. House cleaning is only done once a week tho and you must empty your own trash. this is just fine for me because i not like random housekeepers coming into my "private" room each morning to clean.I never see anyone "hanging out" (even late at night) and i am never awakened with loud people or noises. I like to stay on the top floor and love the fact there is a full refrigerator and microwave. but remember, this is a no frills weekly and people make this their home, so for larger families?? Only bummer i would say is that there is no daily housekeeping and it might get messy for you, but greatttttt way to save money for other things you want to do while you are in town! Im going back again this month!

Room Tip: I always request a second floor, facing the hwy.
  • Stayed March 2011, travelled solo
4 Thank VegasChik
florida
Reviewed 10 February 2010

It was my birthday weekend. thinking I was going to Kissimmee for a nice get away.was I in for a surpise.the motel was so gross and dirty. and you better bring your own laundry soap and bathroom tissue,because they dont give you any there.and be ready to make your own bed,because they dont do that either. I was so upset. so please read the reviews before stay here it might save you from having the worst stay of your live.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
5 Thank sarah2570
kissimmee
Reviewed 18 September 2009

i'm a disney cast member i stayed @hsh when things were good when asmae was the front desk manager she was excelante .i had to go back to colombia because my mom past away she was very helpful she even took me to the airport @no charge .i came back on the 28 of august i check in normal .and the reality hit me i asked for remote for tv ,10 days later ,i called for a shower curtain 3 days later ,the wiers are exposed so if you have a kid that's the wrong place. I'm a 60 year old lady . and i was treted like an animal .i asked ana the house keeper about asmae she said no mor asmae i cryed , the next day i check out after i spok to randy about an incident that hapend to me with one of his employes that came to my door to intemidate me .for god sake some respect for old peopel.ASMAE where are you.

• Stayed August 2009
4 Thank med-42
michigan
Reviewed 20 July 2009

good, economy hotel. i was there in august of 2004 when it was the eastgate inn. did not have any problems. i did notice that some of the air conditioners were leaking condensation on to the walk ways outside the door. was glad to hear it has been remodeled. i have been considering relocating to kissimmee. i may have to stay there until i get a permament place.

• Stayed August 2006, travelled solo
1 Thank donjuanMichigan
kissimmee
Reviewed 27 May 2009

I was upset when I lost my home and had to move into Home Suite Home but I have to say that things are not so bad. The hotel rents by the week and almost all of the rooms have been renevated. I have yet to see a bug in my room and the maintance staff is always on the go. I have never had to wait very long for a service call. We have two beds along with a full size fridge/freezer. The microwaves could be updated. The children who stay here seem to be very well behaved. Security at night is handled by a guy named CJ and he takes his job serious so I sleep well at night. The only disadvantance is the front desk staff and management. They are often rude and provide answers that change from day to day. The other Home Suite Home has offered having small pets and I wish this one would so that a lot of people who have pets can bring them along also. If you need transportation the bus stops right in front of the hotel. It is not the home that I want but it will do for now.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple