“Home away from home.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Arniya S
“Home away from home.”
Reviewed 4 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My family and I, had a great stay at this vacation rental. The home was very child friendly, equipped with playpens, strollers, and even a high chair. The game room was suitable for mid-teens they had tons of fun in there although, I think the pool was everyone's favorite part of the vacation. The setup of the kitchen in the dining room allows for a large family to eat and still be in an intimate setting. There were enough bathrooms for everyone no one had to fight over being able to take a shower the master bathroom in the bedroom is really nice.

Camper673...
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed 10 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This villa is spacious and well kept, with the added bonus of being 5 mins walk from shopping and restaurants and only 20 - 30 mins drive from most parks. We really enjoyed our stay here.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
20 Apr 2017
Hello Jason
Many thanks for your great review about our villa. I'm delighted you all enjoyed your stay and were happy not just with the villa but also the location. All our guests say exactly the same thing; and its great to hear you were happy with everything for your holiday. We'd be delighted to hear from you when you're next booking a villa for your holiday in Florida.
Thanks again, you were a pleasure to deal with and fantastic guests.
Kind regards
Rosemary
jason9869
Plainfield, Illinois
“Great house and location but use caution”
Reviewed 5 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Very nice place and excellent location. Owner is good about responding to questions and concerns. Beware though and do not leave valuables in the house when you are not there as someone was entering the house when we were not there going through our stuff. Everyone from "management" denies it as I would not expect anyone to admit to it. So just do not leave anything of value at the house if you are not there. Was told maybe a previous renter came back because they forgot something. Sure makes you feel safe knowing anyone can come in whenever they want. To me codes should be changed a lot more frequently then. Also beware about paying for the pool heat. It only works in certain weather conditions. We paid for "heat" in march and the pool was still too cold to go in. Just a way for them to profit more money off you. Otherwise great value for the home and location!

Management Response
6 Apr 2017
Hello Jason,
I'm responding to your review, and firstly thank you for saying that I was good about responding to your questions, and that you were very happy with the villa, the value for money and the location. Obviously, we still have the situation of your issue about someone entering the house while you were out and as you know I questioned my management company twice about this, both times they vehemently denied having entered the house while you weren't there. As I said to you, I have to pay the management company every time I call them out so there is no way they would go into the house without charging me. And I'm afraid you are incorrect when you said that you were told a previous guest entered the property as they'd forgotten something. That is completely impossible, and I certainly didn't say that at any time, as I stated to you that the codes are changed every time between renters. Even if they could have, previous guests wouldn't have gone into the house and switched off the t.v.'s and lights as you stated to me at the time !! However, its not something to be elaborated on any further, I just wanted to clarify this matter for anyone reading your review, to ensure them that my house is 100% safe and secure for my guests and I have never before had an issue raised that someone went into the house while my guests weren't there, unless previously arranged with them.

The pool heat as you know was explained to you on numerous occasions. I know you said you would like a refund of the pool money before you placed your review on here, but that really isn't the way I do business with my guests. I have no control of the weather when there is a cold snap as there was while you were there, and which caused the problem heating the pool water sufficiently.

Thank you again for your overall positive comments about myself and the villa, and I'm sorry that you had these issues while you were there, but hopefully you'll agree overall you were happy with your stay.
Rosemary
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing