“Worst Hampton I ever stayed”

Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #10 of 153 Hotels in Kissimmee
A TripAdvisor Member
“Worst Hampton I ever stayed”
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

Dirty rooms we reported that 3 times and was never cleaned. Carpet was extremely dirty.We stayed 3 Nights at double tree by universal and decided to move closer to disney. I think that except for breakfast it was the worst choice made. Teen's Football team stayed same weekend and it was noisy all night and early morning.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Nicole B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
We regret to hear that your stay with us was not as enjoyable as expected. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and value your feedback. While we serve many different types of travelers including larger parties, we do our best to address noise issues and ensure the comfort and safety of all our guests. We've shared your concerns and issues with cleanliness, with our staff and hope we'll have another chance to show you our changes.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Jonesville, United States
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn & Suites location for the last 3 to 4 years for an annual meeting I attend. The hotel and staff consistently offer great rooms and great service. Our group uses their meeting room for the week and we have always been afforded every courtesy to make our event successful. I appreciate the "extra mile" the staff is willing to go to help accommodate their guests. They make it easy to relax even though I am working. Their are plenty of eating and shopping locations within a mile or two of the hotel and yet it is located slightly away from the slightly heavier trafficked areas that exist around the Disney park areas. The park access is only a couple of miles away so it is easy to navigate there.

Each year after our meeting we vote whether to continue to meet at that facility and without exception the vote is always yes. I will be returning to this hotel next year.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Shana J
Thank you very much for your review. It was our pleasure to serve you. I hope that you enjoyed your time in the area and we hope the next time you come to town that you will choose to stay with us again.
Jacksonville, United States
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Hotel is at the edge of everything. Theme parks and restaurants are just a short drive away. Staff is great. Allowed me to setup for meeting the night before. Allowed us to bring in our own drinks and snacks. Accommodations are at the top of the Hampton Inn experience. Rooms were clean and everyone in group was happy.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. I’m very happy to hear that you enjoyed the time you spent at the Hampton Inn & Suites South Lake Buena Vista. I am also happy to hear that your meeting went well. We look forward to serving you the next time your travels bring you to the area. We truly value your feedback and your business.
Schererville, Indiana
Reviewed 18 January 2014

We stay at Hampton Inn & Suites as much as possible when we travel because of the overall above average consistency in quality. Our reception began with a greeting from Elijah ... we chatted briefly above his missing snow and my hating it. The room was tidy and stocked with toiletries. Someone in room service took the time to create an elephant from towels ... a needed chuckle after a long drive. The mattress and pillows were comfortable and the alarm clock easy to set. The shower wasn't a walk-in, but worked just fine. Breakfast was tasty; although, the breakfast sausage looked and tasted like Polish sausage ... thought that was an unusual choice for breakfast. Robust coffee was available and delicious. Lots of tables, so there wasn't any problem sitting down immediately to eat breatfast. Would stay again.

Room Tip: If you are taking the Florida Turnpike, when you exist to get to the hotel, it is located just beyon...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Janice R
Nicole B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. In addition, thank you for recognizing the services provided to you by Elijah. I’m very happy to hear that you enjoyed the time you spent at the Hampton Inn & Suites South Lake Buena Vista. We look forward to serving you the next time your travels bring you to the area. We truly value your feedback and your business.
Cottageville, United States
Reviewed 15 January 2014

My wife and I completely enjoyed our several night stay at the Hampton Inn. The room and services were all great. We also enjoyed both the pool and hot tub. The morning breakfast buffet was fully stocked and a delicious way to begin each day. This Hampton was close to local attractions. I give this hotel 5 stars.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Jeffrey T
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. I’m very happy to hear that you enjoyed the time you spent at the Hampton Inn & Suites South Lake Buena Vista and that you will be returning. We look forward to serving you the next time your travels bring you to the area. We truly value your feedback and your business.
Annapolis, Maryland
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I stayed here for Christmas week 2013. After a long ride we arrived at the hotel, and they had complementary chocolate cookies my kids loved them. The receptionist was nice and thank me for being part of Hilton Honors, The room was clean and the bathroom was big. The breakfast was good everyday. I think you just have to be creative. They have the waffle maker, so I fix some with cranberries, raisins, bananas, walnuts and syrup. the 2nd day egg bagel with sausage etc. The breakfast menu is at the reception.
I also saw they have a shuttle to take you to Disney Epcot I think it is really convenient, so you don't pay for parking. I also used the washer and dryer located in the 4th floor until 11 p.m You need quarters , and I also took my own detergent from home, since I have little messy kids,so I didn't have to bring a lot of clothes. I will recommend this hotel It is located close to Disney and Universal.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Shanick07
Shelby Township, United States
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. VERY friendly and helpful staff! Facilities were clean and comfortable. Bedding was first rate, and beds were extremely comfortable! The food was very good, and the eating area was peaceful clean and pleasant. Pool and hot tub were clean. The pool was nice and warm on a winter day, NOT like the so called "heated pools" that really aren't warm enough to go into. Laundry room was clean also. All in all perfect! We will defineatly return to this hotel in the future!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Laura W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Lake Buena Vista
Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista? Share your experiences!