Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #11 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Booked hotel with Hilton Honors points for 1 night. I decided to add an extra night. I was unable to update reservations online due to the style of my room being unavailable anymore. I called Hilton Honors and they were able to accommodate my wish of adding one more night and to keep the same room? They informed me it would be under 2 separate reservations. We arrived Thursday evening to a huge group of cheerleaders arriving via tour bus. Front desk staff was very polite and courteous throughout the ordeal. I explained my situation and they told me I would simply need to check out in the morning and check right back in. The next morning I did so with no problems with the front desk clerk making a new room key. Later that evening we were startled awake by someone entering our room. The front desk clerk apologized profusely. The morning staff handling the breakfast was some of the best I have ever seen. Genuinely nice and willing to help anyway they could. Given all of the positives, it far exceeds the 1 small mistake. Would highly recommend this Hampton!!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Diana_M_Saumell, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2014

Thank you for your kind and generous review of our hotel! I apologize there was mix up and we disrupted your stay. I hope you will afford us another opportunity and visit us again!

Reviewed 29 January 2014

I always find pleasure at staying with Hampton Inn because of its continental breakfast but when I arrive to the property, which is located a half mile from WDW-Downtown Disney entrance in a hotel plaza with a dozen other hotels, the landscaping was amazing! I felt like I was at home. It had a comfy warm feeling once I walked in, exceptional service by the staff and the room was nice, clean and modern. All in all, I had an amazing stay, which is what I expect at all Hampton Inn's I stay at.

• Stayed: January 2014
Nicole B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Thank you for your informative and positive review of our hotel. We work hard to deliver exceptional service with a passion to every single guest that stays with us. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

We stayed here for a few days to attend an auto auction located within a few miles. Our room was immaculate and the staff were friendly and helpful The grounds and building were very well kept and had a feel of cleanliness . We will definitely stay here in the future.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for your review. It was our pleasure to serve you. I hope that you enjoyed your time in the area and we hope the next time you come to town that you will choose to stay with us again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

Dirty rooms we reported that 3 times and was never cleaned. Carpet was extremely dirty.We stayed 3 Nights at double tree by universal and decided to move closer to disney. I think that except for breakfast it was the worst choice made. Teen's Football team stayed same weekend and it was noisy all night and early morning.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Nicole B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

We regret to hear that your stay with us was not as enjoyable as expected. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and value your feedback. While we serve many different types of travelers including larger parties, we do our best to address noise issues and ensure the comfort and safety of all our guests. We've shared your concerns and issues with cleanliness, with our staff and hope we'll have another chance to show you our changes.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn & Suites location for the last 3 to 4 years for an annual meeting I attend. The hotel and staff consistently offer great rooms and great service. Our group uses their meeting room for the week and we have always been afforded every courtesy to make our event successful. I appreciate the "extra mile" the staff is willing to go to help accommodate their guests. They make it easy to relax even though I am working. Their are plenty of eating and shopping locations within a mile or two of the hotel and yet it is located slightly away from the slightly heavier trafficked areas that exist around the Disney park areas. The park access is only a couple of miles away so it is easy to navigate there.

Each year after our meeting we vote whether to continue to meet at that facility and without exception the vote is always yes. I will be returning to this hotel next year.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Shana J

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Hotel is at the edge of everything. Theme parks and restaurants are just a short drive away. Staff is great. Allowed me to setup for meeting the night before. Allowed us to bring in our own drinks and snacks. Accommodations are at the top of the Hampton Inn experience. Rooms were clean and everyone in group was happy.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. I’m very happy to hear that you enjoyed the time you spent at the Hampton Inn & Suites South Lake Buena Vista. I am also happy to hear that your meeting went well. We look forward to serving you the next time your travels bring you to the area. We truly value your feedback and your business.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

We stay at Hampton Inn & Suites as much as possible when we travel because of the overall above average consistency in quality. Our reception began with a greeting from Elijah ... we chatted briefly above his missing snow and my hating it. The room was tidy and stocked with toiletries. Someone in room service took the time to create an elephant from towels ... a needed chuckle after a long drive. The mattress and pillows were comfortable and the alarm clock easy to set. The shower wasn't a walk-in, but worked just fine. Breakfast was tasty; although, the breakfast sausage looked and tasted like Polish sausage ... thought that was an unusual choice for breakfast. Robust coffee was available and delicious. Lots of tables, so there wasn't any problem sitting down immediately to eat breatfast. Would stay again.

Room Tip: If you are taking the Florida Turnpike, when you exist to get to the hotel, it is located just beyon...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janice R
Nicole B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. In addition, thank you for recognizing the services provided to you by Elijah. I’m very happy to hear that you enjoyed the time you spent at the Hampton Inn & Suites South Lake Buena Vista. We look forward to serving you the next time your travels bring you to the area. We truly value your feedback and your business.