We stayed the first few nights of our trip in a more "budget" hotel so it was like paradise walking into this Hampton. It was only a few miles from "downtown Disney" in a developing area of town. It was nice because the hotel was set back off the main drag a little so it felt more peaceful and secluded. The rooms and lobby were beautiful. Everything looked modern and new. The beds were amazingly comfortable and the bathrooms were very high quality. Plus the big flat screen tv, frig and microwave were a bonus.
There was a gas station and burger king across the street from this hotel (not within close walking distance) and every restaurant known to man within a 3 mile drive.
The staff was friendly and the breakfast was nice. Fresh fruit, cereal, bagels, oatmeal, juice and hot items to make a sausage/egg biscuit sandwhich.
The outdoor pool was heated and there was a nice hot tub. My only complaint was that by the time we checked in at 3pm the pool was completely in the shade because of it's closeness to the building. Obviously nothing the hotel can do about this but kind of a bummer when you are from Michigan and hoping to lay by the pool in the sun =)
I would really recommend this hotel for a nice, quiet place to stay that is reasonably priced (we paid $59) yet still convenient to attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unwind at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-South Lake Buena Vista, a top choice in Kissimmee hotels, with modern amenities and impeccable service. Set in Kissimmee and conveniently located off I-4, our hotel is just three miles from Walt Disney World(R) Resort, and less than ten miles from Universal Orlando, SeaWorld and the Orange County Convention Center. Our hotel also offers easy access to both the Kissimmee Gateway Airport and the Orlando International Airport. No matter what you enjoy-from golfing to shopping, museums to arboretums-you'll find it all just moments from our friendly Kissimmee hotel. Discover a range of amenities designed to help make your stay as comfortable as possible. Stay connected with free high-speed internet access in every guest room, and use the handy lap desk to work on while you watch TV. Feel refreshed with a great night's sleep in a clean and fresh Hampton bed(R) and wake up with Hampton's free hot breakfast. Even if you're in a rush, simply grab one of our Kissimmee hotel's free Hampton On the Run(R) Breakfast Bags, available Monday to Friday. Set close to a number of businesses, this hotel offers a versatile function room. Host a meeting or event for up to 50 guests. Catch up with work in the business center or workout in the modern fitness center. Swim laps in the pool or simply relax with free tea and coffee, available throughout the day in the lobby of our Kissimmee hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK) and LoveHolidays so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista Hotel Kissimmee
- Hampton Inn Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Hampton Inn
- Homewood Suites Kissimmee
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista Kissimmee, Florida