“Fun!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 November 2013

It was fun! This is my first time in Medieval Time. The tournament is amazing. I bought my tickets from undercover tourist website, which offered outstanding deal.

The food is not the best, but I'm OK with that. The food taste is not my priority for this restaurant.

Highly recommended for anyone who hasn't not been there before.

Reservation required.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Good for something different to do in Orlando. Dinner was average, chicken and rib. The show was a lot of fun for our family, son, daughter in law, grandson. Worth doing if you get the discount price. Go early to get good parking spot and tour the village before you go inside.

1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed 16 October 2013

The food was horrible and you obviously pay for your experience, which started to get boring after a little while. I can see where young boys would enjoy this but otherwise, it is overpriced and wasn't that great. The alcoholic beverages, like anywhere else, were extremely pricey and so were the souvenirs. As for the show, it was completely fake and predictable. Keep in mind if you go, you are forced to eat with your hands and drink soup (which wasn't too bad) from a bowl and you sit bleacher style next to each other. The service wasn't very memorable either. All in all it isn't worth the price you pay and I won't be back.

1  Thank Christina G
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I think this place would be more for kids but I was with a group of 13 people ages 23-25 and we were very bored. The show was lousy. The acting was terrible, the way they fought wasn't even close to looking real, it looked worse than the WWE. The food was very basic and bland. The soup was poured out of a coffee holder that tasted like canned tomato soup, chicken had no flavor like as if it was boiled, and the desert was a apple turnover that I felt like was bought at Costco and put in the oven for a minute. If we didn't get a Florida resident discount we would of been really upset. It is not worth 60$. Also the group sales lady Rachel is very nasty and has a attitude. She kept avoiding our questions in emails on purpose, even after asking her 3 times. She also corrected us on her name on the spot because even though it's spell Rachel it's pronounced Rachelle. Will not be returning or recommending this place to anyone.

3  Thank Patrick U
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Very entertaining. A bit pricey but definately a one of a kind experience. Good food and plenty of it. Entertainment is a medieval tournament complete with jousting. An experience you're not likely to forget with plenty of souvenirs available for purchase.