After reading some of the reviews at this site I must say I was a little concerned after we had booked our villa back in May for an October stay. But having stayed for 12 nights we were very pleased with our overall stay. I have come to the conclusion that most of the negative reviews I read are probably written by people that were expecting a "five star stay" at an "economy price" and possibly had unreasonable expectations. Don't get me wrong the villa was a very nice place to stay and was perfect for our family and our needs, I just don't think some people would be happy with complete perfection. We were greeted warmly by a lady who stayed beyond their normal closing time on a Saturday. She actually called us to see if we were on our way and stayed late to meet us even when we did not respond to her phone call immediately. The villa was VERY spacious. And while maybe not "white glove immaculate" it was reasonably clean and in good condition. It was raining the first two days we were there and a wet spot appeared in the master closet. We called the next day the office was open and let them know about the wet closet floor along with two bathroom light bulbs that were out. When we came back that evening all of the issues had been resolved. We encountered no rudeness from any of the staff. And any question we had was addressed quickly and thoroughly. We were very impressed with the roominess and comfort of the villa. It was in a great location near everything of interest and necessity especially Walt Disney World and Wal-Mart. Our family used the pool, hot tub, weight room, and tennis court area and all of those areas were clean, very nice and well kept. My 6'7" husband and I are spoiled with a KIng sized waterbed at home and we are seldom comfortable when we travel and stay in a different bed but he and I both were very comfortable and slept great! After the first two days of rain we commented to each other that we couldn't imagine being cramped up in a small hotel room with no space. Having the fully equipped kitchen was a real blessing as well as the full-sized washer and dryer. Unlike wanting to get out of a cramped hotel room we were glad to come home to a comfortable, spacious villa where we all had our own space and could enjoy our stay. We will definitely use Beachtree Villas again and heartily recommend them to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only minutes away from all major attractions, restaurants, shopping, golf and a host of entertainment venues, Beachtree Villas offers spacious and fully furnished two and three bedroom accommodations which comfortably sleep six to eight people. Each unit comes with a fully-equipped kitchen and a full-size washer & dryer. Relax or play in a heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, game room, exercise room and tennis court. Free Wi-Fi available at clubhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Beachtree Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachtree Villas Hotel Kissimmee
- Beachtree Villas Kissimmee, Florida