“Nice last minute deal !”
Review of Beachtree Villas

and 1 more site!
Beachtree Villas
Baltimore, Maryland
“Nice last minute deal !”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I booked a 2 bedroom condo at the last minute. I ended getting a 3 bedroom condo for the price of a hotel room. So I was quite happy with the place. The check in process is odd, but it all worked out. They also take $100 deposit off your card plus the cleaning fee. It took a while for the money to go back on my card, but did show up.

Room Tip: Lots of last minute deals on this place.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank toddju1

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Teaneck, New Jersey
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I am just returning from staying here in January 2014. My family stayed with 4 adults and 3 children. The place was very clean, and the location is great. We had 3 comfortable rooms and two clean bathrooms. It is not a luxury resort, but clean and well kept. The kids appreciated the space to run around in and I appreciated the nice kitchen and the washer dryer. it was also great to park right outside the door, especially when carrying in sleeping children after a day in the parks. The clubhouse was very nice, but we were so busy we hardly saw it. The pool was very clean and nice but too deep for the small children we were traveling with. I would definitely stay there again. It was a great value, and very comfortable.

Room Tip: There is no room service
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Lynn S
daycare
Reviewed 24 December 2013

I am staying here right now my 17 year old and 14 year old. Let me first start out by saying looking at the villas from the outside they look ok but when we went into our villa the smell was terrible. I read some of the other reviews and I decided I would give it a try. We were just here at Disney in July but we stayed at a townhouse that was so clean and should I say Newer. The only reason we are staying here for the next 5 days is because everything else is booked. Yes it's roomy, and somewhat clean but the furniture is Old and stained so is the carpet. I went to the local walmart and purchased some cleaning supplies and air wicks to try to control the awful smell I really don't want to complain but I would rather smell burnt popcorn as bad as that smells then to smell this villa. This could be a really nice place but it's needs new furniture and a few updates.

Room Tip: Check the villa before you book
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Illinois, United States
Reviewed 23 November 2013

My family stayed there for a week after traveling from Illinois. Honestly, the place is really nice. Now, you might thing I may have never seen any other places to compare it to. But let me tell you. We have stayed everywhere. My wife is an Orlando junkie. The reason we chose Beachtree that time is because we were traveling with extended family and were wanting the extra space. And that's exactly what we got. It was very roomy and clean. The furniture is also very nice. We even mentioned to the manager/owner that the online pictures did not do the unit justice. I have read some of the poorer reviews and have to wonder, do these people live in the Taj Mahal?; or were they expecting some sort of 4 star all-inclusive resort for less than $1000 a week? LOL, try getting that at Disney. A villa this size will cost you $1000 per night. So here's the skinny. The units are in an apartment style complex. You can get either an upstairs or downstairs apt. Pretty nice furniture with comfortable beds (and I'm a pretty big guy). The furniture is MUCH newer than in the Prof. photos. There is a nice pool with a hot tub, and fitness room (No, it's not Gold's Gym but it serves a purpose). It is clean and the management is friendly. The guy even gave my son a $30 Disney book as a gift. The full size kitchen worked great for us. Washer/dryer excellent to have (I recently spent $2 per load washing on Disney property).
***Oh, and the BUGS that some reviewers have complained about*** IF YOU ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT A FEW CRITTERS RUNNIN' ROUND, DON'T VACA IN FLORIDA... LOL.
But seriously, this is a really nice place. Even better when you consider how nice it is on your pocket.

Room Tip: Definitely request a bottom floor as the stairs are quite long.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank JAnt0012013
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 26 July 2013

My family of 6 was meant to stay at the Beachtree villas for a week and a half. My family and I did not because neither one of us could not live there in that amount of days with the experience we faced. We traveled from Louisiana to Florida at a later time due to the weather. During our travel the Ms. Sonia from the office called to state that she was aware the weather was kind of bad. So the strangest thing of how she told us the procedure of how to get to the unit. Once arrived at the Chatman Circle address was a house. Ms Sonia gave direction of what to do once you arrive to the office (house in a neighborhood); a box on side of the house was an envelope with your name, unit#, a sheet with a map to apartment, and 2-keys. A family vacation I was hoping to have a nice vacation stay, but I would not recommend Beachtree Villa which was actually the villas of somerset apartment complex to my enemy. To every individual the unit experience was terrible. I agree with chealsea14 from recent reviews. The money (over a $1000) spent for this residential apartment was not nearly worth it. You will be better off living in a motel because that was exactly what it looked liked. The photos viewed of the villa are somewhat similar, but NOT. My family and I experienced some type of bugs from the kitchen countertop, sofa, walls, bathroom, etc. The 5 towels for 6 guests over the wash/dryer were dingy like you wash a vehicle with or use for a dust rag. The bedspreads were old with fuzz balls all under it. The dishes were antique, but probably will do for some. I would have rather paper goods. Asked for management he never called during the whole time in Florida until we made it home a few days later after I sent him the video of what my family and I experienced. He finally called then and was not willing to compromise with the funds. After the one day experience at the villa of somerset my family and I was Bless to receive a 7/day 8/nights vacation stay at the Westgate Vacation Villa and our last two days at the Westgate Palace under a $1000. We were all pleased of the space, towels, comforters of sleep quality, value, service and lastly no bugs. I would definitely recommend either one. If you would like for me to send you a video of what my family and I experience post your email. I will check this cite gradually for other to view. Remember people always view the reviews before your stay it is very important.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank myfamilyexperience

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Uster, Switzerland
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Visited Florida in late April this year and booked with Beachtree Villas online. We got a last minute booking discount, which made our stay very affordable. We were looking for a nice place from which we could base our daily travels to the nearby attractions. It was only after we booked, that we read the last couple of negative reviews on TripAdvisor for Beachtree Villas. My family stayed here once before though in the early 90s and back then everything was excellent. So with that in mind we came back. And we did not regret it! Everything was functional and clean, except for some broken bulbs and some dust here and there. Lovely neighbourhood and all. We had enough sheets, tons of cupboard space etc. The furnishing and equipement was not brand new of course but still in pretty good shape. Everything and more we could expect for the price we paid! Administration is very uncomplicated and friendly. Kudos to Sonia for that! Also I checked my credit-card bill and we got billed exactly what we signed up for and nothing more. We would definitely consider coming back again! Btw. our Villa was located in the Sweetwater Club area. Regarding roaches: I think we saw 2 during our entire 15-night stay, but hey, what does one expect? They live in that kind of climate and they were there first ;-)

Room Tip: We stayed in Villa #29 at Sweetwater Club
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Marco V
niagara falls ontario
Reviewed 5 January 2013

My husband, myself and our four children have been staying at the Beechtree Villas or Laguna Bay for the past 8 years and have a vacation planned for this March - with family and friends - which we have referred for the past two years. This is an awesome place to stay... Each villa is either individually owned or owned by the complex. Yes.. the pictures are outdated and some villas have more wear and tear than others which is up to the owners to make sure it is up to standard. We have never had a problem... We rent a three bedroom condo with two bathrooms - each has a full kitchen, huge livingroom, washer, dryer, t.v. dvd player and air conditioning. Room enough for 8 people. Love the fact that this place is very quiet.... We love that the pool, hot tub and games room is not over run with people - especially after a busy day at a park. Everyone is polite but keeps to themselves. Love that there is security at night. The stores, restaurants and parks are close by. We love seeing the wildlife and tiny lizards. There is also a small playground for the kids. Everything is easy to find. If ever a problem - the manager or owner fix the problem right away. We love coming here - and look forward to coming so much we may look into buying a place.

Room Tip: Ground floors are nice but you can sometimes hear the people upstairs (not a big deal).
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family