Legacy Vacation Resorts
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$109
Destiny Palms Hotel Maingate West(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$271
US$237
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$146
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$164
Preferred Hotels
US$316
US$262
  • Restaurant
Westgate Towers Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$109
  • Pool
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$629
Cancelon
1,315 results
All reviewsmain resortmain poolfull kitchenfire pitliving roomactivity centerbasketball courtrecommend this resortsplash padwasher and dryerhot tubcheck in was easythree bedroommini golffitness centernice resortweek stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Me and my family recently stayed at this resort this past May. We had a great time. We had a newly renovated two bedroom, full kitchen, two baths, washer dryer and there are 5 pools at the resort. We barbequed by the pool and my kids can't wait to return. The staff was amazing, they were willing to help with our every need, whether it be more soap or shampoo to discount tickets to the theme parks. We also needed to stay two extra nights and the Guest Service Manager, Serena Hernandez, really worked it all out for us. I recommended this place to all my friends and family. I myself cannot wait for my next vacation. I am definitely going to Legacy Vacation Resorts in Kissimmee

Room Tip: Rooms with view of the pool is the best
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Stephanie C, Guest Relations Manager at Legacy Vacation Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Hi Liana,

We're thrilled to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us at our resort. Customer service is our top priority; Serena is a wonderful employee and we love to her that she was able to provide you with a great experience.

Please keep us in mind when planning future vacations! We'd love to see you again.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

We have stayed at the Legacy Vacation Resort many times and love it. The personnel is wonderful, check-in is easy, and any room problems are handled right away. There are fun weekly activities including games and music. You can relax at one of several pools and kids love the kiddie water park. There are barbeque grills, a mini mart, and a great pool bar. The location is excellent as it is minutes from Disney parks. We have made many friends there and all love the Legacy and they will be back.

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave these details about your stay with us! We're happy to see that you were able to enjoy our numerous amenities, planned activities and convenient location.

We would love to have you again! Please keep us in mind when planning future vacations.

Guest Relation

Reviewed 20 July 2013

I spent a few days at The Legacy recently and was very disappointed. They promise a lot but really miss the mark. When we first arrived my wife went to check in - it took a long time, once checked in she was told to go to a different desk for the parking pass - this was our first bad sign. The chap at the desk (where my wife was to get the parking pass) started talking arranging for my family to attend a "presentation" in the morning, when my wife said no he got a little pushy, telling her she should go out and ask her husband. My wife held out until she got the pass but the fact that I have to say this just led to a bad vibe from the outset.

We drove over to our room - this resort is so disjointed, there are rooms on both sides of an incredibly busy road - we were given a room on the same side but had to drive out of the resort on the main road to get to our room.

If the year was circa 1990 the room would have been ok, that being said the furniture was truly horrible with the kitchen drawers hanging off, a lot of scuff marks on the furniture. The room was very dark and had a musty smell - after being sold on a new updated resort we were just so disappointed - the room was smelly and just felt dirty.

I called reception and explained this, I was told that all the rooms had been renovated but some were waiting for a furniture upgrade - yuck, my kids just laughed when I told them this. However, I was told that I could get a room change.

The reception area is very unwelcoming, after explaining to three people that I had spoken to someone about changing my room I was finally given another room - this took about 30 minutes, not great when you have young kids waiting on you - how could so many employees who were in one area not be serving - eg, there were two people on guest services waiting to sell tickets etc but not actually "help" people check in/out!

The next room was across the (very) busy road - you have to sign a waiver for this, to me this says it all. The new room was much better but clearly someone had been smoking before us so there was a horrible smell lingering - my wife and I don't smoke. The rooms were dirty but much better than the first place and we were just too tired to complain again.

On the plus side, the pool "across the road" was very good, quiet and relaxing - hence the two stars.

To put this into perspective we have visited Orlando almost year for the last 12 years and tried a few different resorts (such as the excellent Fantasy Resort) but this is by far the worst resort we have stayed in.

Room Tip: Check to make sure you have a room that has had a furniture upgrade - don't rely on the room being renovated! Also, checking out is 10:00am!! They had one person on the desk and took about 30 minutes to actually check out.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank CelticSox
Stephanie C, Guest Relations Manager at Legacy Vacation Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments as we are always looking for areas to make improvements and enhance our resort. Guest satisfaction is our top priority and the issues you experienced are not our usual standard of service. We hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future to regain your confidence with our resort.

Please contact us 407-997-5000 and ask to speak to our resort representative to discuss your vacation experience in more detail. We appreciate and value the comments provided.

Regards,
Legacy Vacation Club Management

Reviewed 15 July 2013

I couldn't put -0- starts...To start I will say that the outside of the Legacy looks good. But once inside the room, there are features that were NOT what was expected. The room is small with very small TV and to worsen the matter... the walls are paper thin and everything from the next room could be heard (even the toilet flush). The shower had very little pressure and smelled of sulfur water. The toilet flushed on occasion. The first morning of our stay.. we were woken by the people staying next door at 6 am (hence - thin walls). We left one day early because of the fact that we did not want to stay in a place like this. We checked out but at no surprise at all - the front staff didn't want to recognize or want to acknowledge the fact that we were disappointed and upset. So, from me, this is what they get.... a bad review and I will NOT recommend this to anyone! I will not stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 305Rose
Stephanie C, Guest Relations Manager at Legacy Vacation Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Dear Rose,

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept our sincere apology that the resort and your accommodations did not meet your expectations. Please note that this is not the experience we pride ourselves on providing our valued customers. We’re always working extremely hard to improve upon areas that need enhancements, and our management team strives at providing the best service possible but unfortunately our team fell short. We were not able to adequately accommodate you and your family members resulting with an early departure and a less than positive experience.

We encourage you to contact us to discuss this matter further. Please call 407-997-5000 to speak to a resort representative about your experience. Rest assured that your feedback is very important to us, and our teams of dedicated professionals are working extremely hard to meet the expectations of all guests who vacation with us.

Thank you once again for taking the time to convey the details of your stay. We look forward to hearing from you with the possibility of having another opportunity to regain your confidence with our resort.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I stayed here in June 2013 and was in room 109. The room is out dated and curtains were broke. Kitchen is small. Doors were old and in need of repair. stains on carpet and on furniture. On the good side, The pool and facilities were awesome. Location to Parks was great. Right in the middle of everything you need. Close to walmart and restaurants.

Room Tip: I bedroom was small and bathrooms were horrible.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Tayfromtenn
Stephanie C, Guest Relations Manager at Legacy Vacation Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Dear Roger,

We take pride in offering our guests a fantastic value, but we also want to show them a comfortable stay as well. It's upsetting that we fell short, and after reading your comments, it's clear that there are several areas in need of improvement. We'll discuss this with our team so we can continue to correct, train and enhance where needed.

We appreciate the positive comments mentioned and candor regarding your vacation experience. We hope you’ll give Legacy Vacation Club another opportunity in the future to regain your confidence with our resort.

Best Regards,