“My second home”

Legacy Vacation Resorts
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Legacy vacation club in Kissimmee is without any doubt our second home when vacationing in Florida. The place is clean, neat, family oriented place with awesome service. The staff are friendly and responsive to any potential issues without any delay. Jennifer Pelaez of customer service made us feels welcome and appreciated as well as the rest of customer service. The sales and marketing division not only helped us in making the right decision to become owners at Legacy vacation club but continued to provide their absolute genuine friendly service. I consider director John Suleiman, and Jose Roman our family friends, who were our sales ownership contact and became our dear friends in Kissimmee . Their service never stopped after we became owner but continued at an amazing pace. I also would like to extend our thanks Luis Rodriguez, and Rosana from corporate office who knows us by voice and name.
Kudos to all at Legacy Vacation club, we always look forward to our next visit their in our second home.

Room Tip: All the rooms we stayed at the Spa are beautiful, clean spacious, and upgraded. interestingly the un...
2  Thank Patrick N
Michael S, Guest Relations Manager at Legacy Vacation Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Hi Patrick N

Thanks so much for the kind words and so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again real soon!

Legacy Vacation Club

Write a ReviewReviews (1,252)

Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

The woodshack bar had an awesome bartender named Jessenia!!! She was super helpful kind and playful so much fun. My son had a blast in the pool while me and my husband and father lounged by thd bar with Jessenia. It was a very welcoming experience!!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Yesenia P
Michael S, Guest Relations Manager at Legacy Vacation Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Hi Yesenia P

Thanks so much for the kind words and we will be sure to pass on the accolades to Jessenia! We look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

The Legacy Vacation Club Orlando is my favorite place to stay in the Kissimmee/Orlando area.
The staff deliver what you need to your room within minutes, it's close to Disney,and the pool is wonderful. Activities around the pool make it a family feel with games for the children, movie night at the pool and putt putt is free! In a phone call the grill is warm when you arrive at the pool to grill your burgers! The bar at the pool is open all day. The fire pitt is very inviting in the evening. Our beautiful 3 Bedroom felt like home the first night with everything we needed including a washer and dryer. When I go back to Orlando, I will make reservations at the Legacy Vacation Club Orlando

Room Tip: Rooms that have a view of the bridge and fountains from the living room are my favorite. There are...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Teresa J
Michael S, Guest Relations Manager at Legacy Vacation Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Hi Teresa J

Thanks so much for the kind words and we are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you come vacation with us again real soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

we are owners here and we have seen improvements each of the past few years. Additions of movie night, dj by the pool and common area are nice. this is a large unit 3 bed/2 bath same caveats, busy street and the time share aggressiveness was just nasty when I said absolutely no.."so you don't want to know the updates for owners? so you can't use the $100?" if you could take the timeshare push away the stay would have been almost perfect. I don't need an answer to the timeshare complaint, just roll it back a little guys. it is noisy by the pool on fri and sat night but lots of people were having a great time and it ended by 10 pm, I liked seeing many families and children at the pool, as we brought our grandsons

Room Tip: we were in 536 a & b and noisy from the pool with music, wasn't a big issue but children mig...
1  Thank jgieske347

Dear jgieske347

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your experience here at Legacy Vacation Club in Kissimmee, Florida. In response to the commentary made regarding the noise. As you mention, the resort has several units away from the pool and common area which are much quieter and can easily accommodate a low noise setting.

As an owner we do believe it is important to share all the updates, improvements and future plans with the resort. Our team members who are offering vacation ownership benefits and services to you should be communicating this to you in a respectful manor without pressure and we apologize for the aggressive approach taken.

There have been many changes at the resort and those changes have positively impacted your ownership at Legacy. We are so pleased and thrilled you have noticed all the changes and improvements as well. We will continue to improve upon and enhance the guest experience.

Thank you once again for taking the time to convey the details of your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 10 April 2014

We just returned from a beautiful, one week vacation with my wife, daughter and 2 year old grandson in sunny Orlando. We booked the Legacy Vacation months ago and a got a great military rate of $337 for a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo. We have stayed at another timeshare before in the same area of Kissimmee and the like the location of the resort to all the Disney parks, plus the close proximity to freeways and shopping. I gave the resort 3 stars as you will read below, I would love to give it 5 stars though as there were only a few things we didn’t like.

The Legacy resort is clean, has well-manicured gardens and each of their three pools are very nice. We called a day ahead of time to ask for a room on the main lobby side of the resort and we received it. The resort caters to a wide variety of clientele as we found on the 6th and 7th nights of our stay. We stayed in a first floor, room 151 and my wife and I were awaken at 230am by a ball bouncing and musical furniture (chairs) type of game right above our bedroom. Someone had just checked in and the party began, I called security and they promptly came in 10 minutes. The guest next to us had also called security about the noise too. Security knocked on the door and asked the young party group to stop with the noise, the noise continued for another 30 minutes afterward then everyone went to bed. I do like that security came and assisted us with stopping the party racket. The next night, the guest next to us said she heard an X-rated movie being heard all night long. Kudos to the night shift security team, but seems that the management team would separate the families from the spring breakers, we have all been there, partied until the wee hours, but please next time place families with families and the young party crowd in another section of the resort.

The rooms are very spacious with full kitchen, washer and dryer and TV’s in each room. I suggest going to the local Wal-Mart, on mile away and go grocery shopping as this will cut down the costs of eating out every night. However, as you will see in my attached photo, the floors and carpet are just totally dirty and so disgusting. Looks like this was brought up in a previous post and that management would address the filthiness of the floors. I understand the dire need of getting the rooms ready in a small amount of time for the next reservation, but the rooms desperately need a deep spring cleaning to them. When my whole family’s bare feet and socks are covered with dirt and filth and other guests told me the same, this makes for pending health issue.

Other than these two issues, my family loved the resort and we are planning to come back for one week in September if these two issues are hopefully addressed. Clean carpet and floors and put families with families and young folks with young folks.

Room Tip: Beds, well for me were hard. My back was sore every day. Also ask for a room on the main lobby side...
2  Thank James C
Michael S, Guest Relations Manager at Legacy Vacation Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Jimb2000

At Legacy Vacation Club, we are committed to providing quality resort accommodations and customer service. We value the comments of our guests to keep us at our best.

Your comments regarding your unit and the cleanliness of the floors have been communicated with our Housekeeping management team. Please know corrected measures are being taken to address and rectify the issues.

The resort has a PM schedule and during the PM cycle as you mention, a deep cleaning of the unit is performed along with the Preventative Maintenance. Our occupancy and season at the resort generally dictates the cycle but if a condition exists, management will take a unit out of service to address any issue.

We are pleased to hear the overall positive comments regarding your stay and thrilled to know you will be returning in September. Please contact the resort directly at 407-997-5000 and ask to speak management so we can ensure all the details of your next visit are taken care of prior to your arrival.

We appreciate you providing the details of your stay and we value the feedback provided to us. We look forward to seeing you in September.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

I visit the Orlando area often as I am only 3hrs away in Miramar, Fl. Ive stayed in a number of places but must say this will be my 1st choice from now on.

When we first arrived I was surprised at how nice the property was. Check-in was a breeze and after a slight inconvenience with a key, staff was more than willing to resolve issue in minutes. We had a connecting suite and it was not only comfortable but extremely clean. We did have kids and one was not feeling well late into the night which made the 24hr Walgreens at walking distance very convenient. Also, as we went down to the parking lot for items left in rental we saw constant security in their carts keeping watch. Parking lots are well lit, hotel has bbq areas and although I did not get to use the pool because all our time was spent in parks I did see people having a great time in the pool area. Again cleanliness a plus on the pool deck. Restaurants are also at walking distance but not at all an interference with hotel.

I guess I could go on and on about this hotel. My 18yr old asked that we stay there again as well as my 9yr old. If my family is happy then im happy. Ill definitely be visiting them everytime im in the area. :)) Thanks for a great stay.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Michael S, Guest Relations Manager at Legacy Vacation Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Hi babymimada

Thanks so much for the kind words and we are so happy you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We always strive for top-notch customer service and look forward to seeing you at our resort again real soon!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Our goal was a fun and relaxing trip. We arrived early for check-in and waited until 4:00 to get our room. We were placed in a room across the street. We had a nice room but did not like the area away from the main building. Because we were going to be at Disney the next day we stayed put. The morning after Disney we decided to request a room nearer the main building. I spoke with Courtney who immediately responded by moving us to a room that was more desirable. She was very polite and courteous to me while she worked to move us. I also had to call the front desk about another matter and they were very quick to respond and meet my request. We enjoyed our wonderful week at this friendly resort. I will definitely go back!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Michael S, Guest Relations Manager at Legacy Vacation Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Hi Janice

Thanks so much for the kind words and we are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves with top-notch customer service and so happy we met your expectations. We look forward to having you come vacation with us again real soon.