This was our 4th 10 day vacation at the Cove. We enjoy it so much and the other guests and staff are so great we can't think of another place we'd want to go for our spring vacation. We've made friends from all over the world here, especially amongst the other Petanque players. Once again we walked the perimeter road a few laps every day and played Petanque every day. This year we took in the Luau show and made sure to see Ted's presentation of Cypress Cove in the media.
The food in both restaurants was great again this year. Cheeks has some of the best wings we've had anywhere. The Luau show buffet was fabulous again. We each had a massage from Elizabeth at Silver Lining Massage next to the pool. She does a nice job and others who got a massage from her agreed.
Our room was what we've been used to in the past. A little tired and dated but OK since we don't spend much time in it anyway. Even the old rooms have dorm size fridges, microwaves, coffee maker, and nice flat screen TV. Our friends had a newly updated room which seemed really nice too.
There was one cool overcast day so we went with friends to the Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa. A nice side trip. We went for dinner one night with a bunch of people to Cherry Pocket Fish Camp a few miles away. A don't miss rustic steak, seafood and oyster restaurant.
Cypress Cove will be our annual trip far into the future. It's just that nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Cypress Cove, Florida’s most beautiful clothes free resort. Since 1964, Cypress Cove has been the preferred location for nudist vacationers from around the world. Our nearly 300-acre facility includes a 50-acre lake, 130 acres of protected wetlands, 20 acres of recreation and even a residential community. Accommodations include 84 villa hotel rooms and apartments, and a modern campground/RV park.Cypress Cove features a large pool area with 2 heated swimming pools, 2 Jacuzzi hot tubs, a children's playground, clubhouse, game room, Silver Lining Massage, Figleaf Boutique, Nature Hair & Nail Salon and Body Works Gym. Dining and beverage options include the Lakeside Restaurant, Scuttlebutts Bar, and Cheeks Poolside Bar & Grill.We offer pedal boats, a canoe, and a kayak, all free to use on our beautiful private lake. Sports options include our sand volleyball court, 6 tennis courts, pickleball, shuffleboard, and a 9 hole chip-n-putt golf course. There really is something for everyone. Our clientele is primarily made up of couples and families. Single males must qualify to visit (call ahead). All members of AANR or other nudist clubs or organizations are welcome.First time visitors to Cypress Cove discover that people come in all shapes and sizes and that, as far as our bodies are concerned, all of us have nothing to hide. Once you've socialized in the nude, you realize what an enormous impact what we wear has on who we are. Clothing can lock us into expected roles and behaviors, contributing to the tensions of daily life.You may use the lakefront to adjust at your own pace, letting the weather and comfort be your guide. Once you feel ready, take a dip in one of our heated swimming pools which are for our nude guests only.Our culture and values at Cypress Cove are based on very simple principles; we promote family oriented nudism, which should be wholesome and non-sexual. If you choose to visit Cypress Cove, you are accepting these core principles and agreeing to abide by them.We have great fun at our dances, but suggestive attire and/or dancing are not welcome. We appreciate a tender moment between two adults in love, but public displays of affection should be discreet and innocent. Adventures in the bedroom should always be kept private. Discussions of swinging and recruiting are definitely not welcome here.Our goal is to maintain a safe, non-threatening, non-sexual environment where our guests can truly relax and feel comfortable. If you agree, we hope to see you by the pool! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Cypress Cove Nudist Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cypress Cove Nudist Hotel Kissimmee
- Cypress Cove Nudist Kissimmee
- Cypress Cove Nudist Resort Kissimmee, Florida