Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando
Westgate Towers Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$112
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$126
QualityInn
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$259
US$232
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$76
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$119
QualityInn
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$123
  • Restaurant
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$153
Orbitz.com
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$136
Orbitz.com
US$420
US$242
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewsfun spotdisney worldnice poolfamily vacationparkstheme
Reviewed 2 August 2013

After reading all of the reviews I was very scared to walk in the room. The room was very nice and completely re-done. It looks like they are putting focus on delivering great service, the staff was great The new restaurant is great. They had live music on the weekend I was there. You will not find a better value.

Room Tip: There is no spa or fitness center
2  Thank Steve S
Roomba K, General Manager at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Thank you for your great feedback. Roomba has been working very hard to increase our guests satisfaction. It is always good to see the efforts of our hard work

Reviewed 30 July 2013

( I WISH I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO FILL IN 1 BUBBLE TO DESCRIBE AS 'TERRIBLE' IT WAS WORSE THAN THAT!)
I knew not to expect much but we figured one night we would survive. Well that WAS NOT the case. At 1 in the morning our party of 9 utilizing 2 rooms with 5 kids ranging in ages 0-6 after bring up our luggage with sleeping kids in arms walked out and left faster then it took to check in to this absolutely DISGUSTING hotel. Air conditioner in the room didn't work. The cord to plug it in didn't even reach, it was about 100+ degrees in the room along with the pictures and other various hotel debris all around the room. Apparently they were remodeling and decided that the room they were using to store things in with no air was an acceptable accommodation for us to sleep in. On top of that it was filthy.

We should've known what we were walking into when we walked into a very warm hotel lobby and 2 different parties behind us having to get their room key's changed because they weren't able to get into their rooms and this was the second night with one of the women behind us.
When we went to get our money back not even 10 minutes after checking in they of course said they couldn't do it, then they said they would have a Manager call us the next day, that was Saturday night (July 27, 2013) and of course after 3 times of them saying this we have not yet received a call. My husband has called many times and the manager is either 'not there or doing a 'walkaround' around the building' they tell us to call back in a few or they take our information and they 'will call us back.' We have not heard from anyone. We also haven't been able to track the management down anytime we call them.

When we went in to get our money there were people coming in to check in for a week and had booked a room at a MUCH cheaper rate (though anything you would pay this 'hotel' would be way more than it is worth.), had their reservations suddenly lost, but they could stay at the higher rate and IF the hotel could find the reservations a manager would refund them the money.

Shady cannot properly describe this place. How they are in business is truly amazing. They are absolutely ATROCIOUS! They are DIRTY, DISGUSTING, SHADY, UNINHABITABLE THIEVES!

DO NOT STAY HERE! DO NOT LET YOUR DOG STAY HERE, DO NOT LET YOUR DOG'S FLEAS STAY HERE, IT WOULD BE ANIMAL CRUELTY!

Truly THE worst hotel experience I have ever had and would not wish this on my worst enemy!
Calling it a hotel/motel is truly a disgrace to anyone who is in the hotel/motel business.

I look forward to reporting them to the better business bureau, health department, county commissioners office, every review I can find online and ANYONE ELSE WHO WILL LISTEN!

Save yourself the grief and filth and don't even attempt stay here!

Room Tip: Do NOT stay here!!! - ONLY good advice for here!
4  Thank Shaunna B

We are very sorry to hear of your stay. This is not represent the type of hotel we are. While many guest have a great stay, we understand things happen. Our maintenance department has went through all the rooms to insure this will not happen again. We have restructured our management staf to provide the type of service deserved by all of our guests. I proud to inform you we have been receiving good reviews after this process.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I'm so displeased that i'm going to report this company to the Better Business Bu euro and the county commissioner. My friends and I reserved two room for one night on Saturday 7/28 got 25$. We called and let them know we would be checking in late they said okay no problem, on 12am on 7/29 when we arrived, they said that our reservations were not for that weekend and we had to pay the 'walk in rate' of 72$ each. The lobby bathrooms were out of service "both of them", When we got to our rooms no AC, cords couldn't even reach the plug, picture frames and stuff were everywhere. At that point we went back to the lobby and were hearing other customers having the same issues with reservations 'being lost'. Had to request a receipt. Noone could do a refund, promised us to call the next day, only a manager could do it. Have been calling them for the past three days with no luck only 'they'll call you back' every time. I have resorted to having to call my bank and explain to them that services weren't rendered and we are in the process of trying to get a refund that they so far aren't honoring since we didn't stay (my friends are having the same issue). We ended up staying Comfort Inn Maingate right down the road, and it was a blessing even for the 100 dollar room. I would never even consider staying at Roomba and I am extremely displeased, so displeased that I will be calling everyone I can to notify them that this business is ruining their city. This place is a scam... they do not care about people, they never call back or honor anything they say they are going to. If you make the mistake of charging a room to your card, be prepared for disappointment on every level you ever thought you could. DO NOT STAY THERE!

Room Tip: Stay at any other Hotel at all, or in your car.
3  Thank RobertNottingham

This is the first time we have heard this type of concern.. We have trained our staff accordingly. There was an issue with the restrooms in the lobby, which has been taken care of. People are the most important part of our business. It is goal to make sure that everyone has a great vacation at Roomba. We apologize for the challenges you had during your stay. We are sure that you will not have that type of stay here again.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I stayed here for a week. The first day was a sign we should have left. The staff was awful when we checked in. They didn't know what they were doing and they messed up our reservation even though we had the print out receipt we got online. After that it didn't get any better. It was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. On the second day the keys were deactivated and the room wasn't cleaned. everyday the keys kept being deactivated and we had o keep going to the front desk. It was a hassle and the staff wasn't sympathetic. The staff at the front desk are the worst. They are clueless and rude. I have never experienced such awful customer service.The phone in our room never worked and even after we kept telling them, they never fixed it. I would never go to this hotel again! It was very stressful having to go to the front desk everyday. We could not leave as we already paid for the week. Save yourself the stress, hassle and money. There are various hotels in the area and I'm sure any of them would be better than this place.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank Mariprovy

We would like to thank you for your feedback. These type of reviews have encouraged us to restructure our operations process. I know that when you come back you will be amazed at the difference at the hotel.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

This was the most awful hotel experience of my life so far, smelt like rotting dead things and musk. Half a construction site on one side of the complex. Dirty towels and a dirty soap with hair on it in our room. Was awoken by a large party in the complex from 12am to 3.30am in the morning that people in other rooms decided to have. The pool was dirty. A workman let himself into our room to replace the microwave without knocking.... Awful!! The staff have no idea what they are doing, completely clueless. They say there are shuttles.... Only one in the morning and one at night per park.... This could ruin your trip. We felt like anyone was going to break into our room at any point, my boyfriend hardly slept. And this was all in an evening of checking in.... We complained got our money back and went to best western on the Disney resort! So much better! It may be cheap but this hotel is horrid. PLEASE AVOID!!!!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank rosebuddd
Vinod B, General Manager at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Dearest Ms. Rosebudd,

Thank you for your time to give our hotel a review as we do take our reviews seriously. I would like to apologize for inconvenience stay that you have experienced with us. I had just hoped that our staff could have addressed this issue or accommodated you and your family to move to another room. We are undergoing renovations and doing our best to make improvements.

We hope that you give us another chance in the future. Please call us to better assist you on your next stay. We hope to see you again!

Kind Regards,