“Loved it!!!!!!”

Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando
Ranked #105 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I had a great experience at Roomba. The service was excellent and everyone was very helpful. We had dinner our first night and it was fabulous. The kids loved the pool and the hotel is near by Old Town and five min from Disney World and they provide a free shuttle to and from. I recommend staying here highly.

Room Tip: We loved our pool side room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
jerry w, General Manager at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Dear Guest,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review on the hotel .. I thank you. We are working hard at getting the hotel in line with the other hotels around us and make sure you always chose us when in Kissimmee/Orlando. We know that you can go any where else but you came here .. The staff will always work hard to improve and live up to your standards.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I stay at Roomba Inn and Suites the weekend of November 1st. The service was great, staff was very friendly and kind, room was clean and big...location is close to shopping area, restaurants,10 mins from Disney World. Close to Sea World.

Room Tip: large room from the front strip.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 November 2013

After a week in a Disney resort paid by the family I nanny for, I needed a room for one night after our reservations were up, and before my flight at 9:30am the next morning. I only had two requirements: a decent price and an airport shuttle from the hotel.
When I booked, it stated they had both. Great. Upon arriving I checked in, which took quite some time and two different people, and when I asked about the airport shuttle and how to schedule it, I was told "I don't know anything about that" and told to call the number for the shuttle to Disney World to see if they had one to the airport as well. It turned out to be a taxi service that quoted me $60. No thank you.
I then get to my room carrying all of my luggage and try to get into my room and failed. The key would not work. I called the desk from my cell phone and they said someone would come help me. They did, and then someone came along later to give me another key that would work.
I put my bags down and start up my computer and try to connect to the wifi with the info at the front desk ("wifi access" had also been an amenity offered during booking) and could not locate the wifi name listed with the info I was given.
After about three hours of phone calls, trips to the front desk, and much frustration, this is what I found out:
-If I wanted wifi, I would need to move rooms, because the wifi only reached to half of the rooms, and I was in the unlucky group who got picked to do without. So as a young female traveling alone, if I needed wifi, I must pack up my things, and move rooms (outside) in the dark. Let's just say my homework did not get done that night.
-The front desk was contacted by the company I made the reservation through about the shuttle service, and was told there was a shuttle, so I went to get the info for it. I was told by the desk clerk that they did not have one, but if I wanted to leave an extra hour earlier than I needed, she could have her friends shuttle pick me up for $50.
-After talking to her manager on the phone, she found the shuttle info for me. For $60, I could take a shuttle. I called the number and was greeted with "who is this" and "why are you calling"
After some explaining it turns out to be the owner of a cab company that said he was friends with the owner of the hotel, I had just called his personal cell phone during a party at his house, and for $60 I could take a cab and get to the airport in half an hour, or for $28 I could take his shuttle, go to multiple hotels first, and have a two hour ride to the airport.

The walls were paper thin, there was a loud rv running in the parking lot right outside my door, and the room is old, dingy, and needs updated. But I do have a flat screen in my room, because you know, that's important.

The front desk clerk worked out a deal with a taxi company for me to help me out, but after tip I still spent over $60 for the trip to the airport. For the amount I spent on the transportation to the airport and the room, and the hassle of it all, I would have been better off staying at the Hyatt at the airport, and I would have had wifi.
The staff was kind and seemed concerned with my issue, and they did make phone calls for me to help me arrange a ride to the airport, for which I was thankful. The problem seems to be with the management.

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank Skyoolie

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I had stayed at Roomba the past week and I must say I was satisfied. The continental breakfast was set up nicely and inviting. The server is very polite and is always smiling. I was checked in by a gentleman name Carlos. He was dressed professionally and kept a genuine attitude and made sure I had a great and quick check in process. Later that night, I had a tiny problem with ants in my room. I know what to expect from Florida and food left unattended. I did not blame the hotel. I went to report the issue to the front desk and a young lady named Britney greeted me and offered to switch my room for no additional cost. I decline, seeing as how I was happy with my room. I just wanted to alert the hotel to take care of it before it got worst. The part that I loved the most was how they call your room to check on you. Britney called twenty minutes later to make sure I was okay. She had a great attitude. Roomba Inn & Suites is not a five star resort, but it is humble. I have referred my friends and have left reviews everywhere I possibly could. Carlos once again checked me out and he was prompt, and though he had a rush of people, he made me feel like an individual and they both made eye contact. The rooms are well kept, staff is amazing and most importantly I felt safe. I seen a young gentleman for security checking into vacant rooms and I honestly felt safer knowing the staff takes their times to show you they care regardless of how much per night you pay.

If your looking for a humble experience, go to Roomba in Old Town Kissimmee, and make sure you have Carlos, Britney and the young man for security there. Guaranteed they will make you feel at home. For the best rates, book online at Expedia and when you get to the hotel all you do is pay the $5 resort fees. I over heard the walk in fees and was happy I planned ahead. No matter what, they make sure to meet your needs at a reasonable extent.

Room Tip: The pool side rooms are great. Its pretty quiet and in the daytime the sun falls directly into the c...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank SusanAllen73
jerry w, General Manager at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

DEAR GUEST,

I was very happy to read the review you wrote about the hotel.. The staff at Roomba hotel works hard to make it all work. The hotel always welcome reviews to help us improve.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I visited Orlando a week ago and booked a room for a 3 nights at the Roomba Inn & Suites. I don't know what it looked like before, but the new renovations definitely made the price I paid feel more valuable. Lobby was clean, room was clean, pool was clean, and most importantly, staff and customer service were very friendly and prompt. It was my first time staying here with my girlfriend and we both enjoyed our stay very much. We would definitely go back and stay here next time we visit the Orlando area!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Yusan W
jerry w, General Manager at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Roomba Hotel last week during my business trip in Orlando, Florida. I was greeted by a wonderful team of guest service agents at the front desk the second I walked through the hotel doors. The brand new lobby looks amazing. My bedroom was immaculately clean and nicely renovated. The swimming pool was very clean and big. They also have a beautiful renovated bar right next to the pool area. The management team also greeted me by my name every morning. The hotel is a 2 minute walking distance to Old Town and also just a a short drive to Disney and Universal Studios. As a hotelier traveling from hotels to motels, I would definitely recommend the Roomba Hotel in Kissimmee, Fl. I will be returning to the Roomba Hotel in a couple of weeks with my family this time.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Baolao

We absolutely like to hear comments that our guest stay was “memorable”. Thank you!

The Roomba Inn and Suites is located directly across from OLD TOWN with many things to do!

The housekeeping and maintenance departments work diligently to keep our rooms clean and well maintained so that our guest haev an enjoyable stay!

Our entire staff strives to give our guest the best possible service and do it with a smile!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

My friends and I visit Orlando. We are in a budget so we try to find a reasonable price and place to stay. we try Roomba Inn & Suites. The price per night is reasonable and experience is good. Employees were very polite and eager to help. We feel very comfortable and welcome.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Edward C
Steve L, Manager at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Dear Edward C,
We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Providing quality accommodations and service to our guests is our highest priority. Thank you and we look forward to serving you in the future.
Hotel Management Tea.