This is a difficult place to rate because there are so many things wrong with the place but our Expedia rate was $42/night so this review is given with that in mind. The Roomba appears to have been a Days Inn in a previous life (sign at pool still says Days Inn). It has maybe 300 rooms but maybe only 30 were rented while we were there. The rooms and décor are old but serviceable. I had key problems and had to be switched to another room. It had a musty smell but I think that was mostly do to it sitting closed for a long time with AC off. After running the AC a few days it was much better. The carpet is old but appeared clean. The bath was sparking clean with decent clean towels but was missing a door knob so I had stuff tissue into the jamb to keep it from locking you in. The beds were comfortable with lots of pillows. Linens not soft but very clean with older blanket. AC unit and the flat screen TV were new and worked great.
The pool and spa were sparking clean but heavily chlorinated. Apron was clean except for some cigarette butts (Smokers, ugh!). The pool area men's room was brand new (probably women's as well). The pool side bar was closed but looked ready to go after the holidays. It could be fun with more people but it was peaceful while I was there and I loved it.
Breakfast is coffee, wrapped pastry, instant oatmeal, and that's it. Staff did respond to all of my issues but there were so many I didn't even complain about the missing door knob. I would say you could do a lot worse but if you're picky and can't live with the issues you shouldn't stay here,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a magical, family-fun vacation at our Kissimmee Hotel! Our Newly Renovated Roomba Inn & Suites Main Gate Hotel in Kissimmee, Florida, located right off U.S.Highway 192 East (the Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway), is an official Walt Disney Good Neighbor hotel. Our guests can enjoy the business and fitness centers while the children relish in our kid-friendly amenities including an outdoor pool, playground, and video game room. After a thrilling day at an amusement park, both parents and children will sleep soundly in one of our comfortable Guest Rooms. Rejuvenate each morning with our Roomba Express Continental Breakfast. Sip cocktails poolside from our Cabana Bar while the kids gobble down a cheesy pizza from Roomba Bar & Grill. Our Roomba Inn & Suites in Kissimmee offers guests easy access to nearby Orlando attractions. Reminisce with Mickey Mouse at the Walt Disney World resort in Orlando. See the characters come alive at Magic Kingdom. Travel to futuristic times at Epcot Center. Witness pure movie magic at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Catch a concert or event at the Silver Spurs Arena or a baseball game at the Osceola County Stadium. Shop at the Loop, an outdoor strip mall housing major retail stores, casual restaurants and a movie theater. Rev your engine and head to Old Town, a vibrant, family-friendly shopping, dining, and entertainment destination right outside our Kissimmee Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotelopia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Maingate East Hotel Kissimmee
- Maingate East Days Inn
- Kissimmee Days Inn
- Days Inn Kissimmee
- Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando Kissimmee, Florida