“Beautiful place.”

Ranked #109 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
Sydney, Australia
“Beautiful place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

Great service and Staffs are so nice and friendly. The room is clean and great decoration. Definitely recommend to anyone want a good place to stay when travelling here. Will be back here again in the future.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Bao T

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

It was the best family vacation we had in Orlando. My children and my wife like the suite very much. We enjoyed the very good foods on the restaurant. Every morning all our family go to the beach, not far from my number. We meet the sunrise together and then go to swim on the swimming pool. We don't swim on the sea in the morning but after lunch we go.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Tran Anh D
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

Thanks to Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, we've got a perfect vacation. First, the room is amazing with the decoration and the cleanliness - one of the core criterion when we choose a hotel. Then, the service was amazing. Every staff was so nice that they made us feel very comfortable.
Honestly, Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando is really a good choice for your trip!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

Our group rented three rooms. We got our keys, and all three rooms were dirty, unmade beds, and smelled heavily of cigarette smoke. (See pics of the 3 rooms we 1st walked into). We went to get this fixed, and many people were in the lobby complaining that there were already people in the room they checked into. They obviously have NO system to determine which rooms are rented and which ones are vacant. That is dangerous!!

There were a few other issues- I got locked inside the bathroom. (see picture of door handle) Once in, there is no way out (serial killer's room??) I was concerned that someone might walk into our room. For quick safety, I made a makeshift "Do not Disturb" sign. The next morning we were provided "fancy" "Do Not Disturb" sign for the door handle, but it was stolen off my door within the hour. My friend observed a man paying $450 cash for 13 rooms by men he believed to be a group of pimps or drug dealers. I was awoken each morning by an extremely high pitched whistling sound- that was the shower. My friend went to check out the hot tub, and he said it was barley a warm tub. There wasn't much available in the free breakfast, but I observed a lady put at least a dozen pastries in her purse. Some real low class people stay here. This is NOT a place for kids. It is outright dangerous.

On the positive side, it is within walking distance from Old Town, which is a really fun place to hang out. There was also a nice flat screen tv in our room. Believe it or not, the elevator worked. The staff did what they could to make up for things. We were each given a free drink coupon after being given dirty rooms. We also went with some super cool friends who laughed a lot and made the best of it.

Strangely enough, The review just before mine “Drug deals going down at the front door! Stay away!!!!!” is not from someone in our group. We didn't go to the Holiday Inn.

Here's my advice to you. Don't give these people a penny until you see your room. Double lock your doors. Keep your valuables in the car. Also, bring a lot of booze. You will probably need it. If they could get their booking system fixed, amp up the security a bit, and make some minor repairs, this place wouldn't be too bad.

Room Tip: View your room before you pay. Some rooms are more updated than others.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

We were given our keys and went to our three rooms and all three were occupied. Went back and got three other rooms that were also occupied. Witnessed a drug deal at 5pm at the front door of the lobby. Loitering all over the whole property. Guy at the desk was completely incompetent and uncaring. Three other people came back for a refund while I was there. I went to the Holiday Inn half a mile down the road and I would suggest you do the same.

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank Jphocott
Babson Park, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

First, I have to chuckle at some of the reviews. Those complaining about the "Continental" breakfast being only prepackaged muffins,cereal, coffee, oatmeal, and some fruit. HELLO, that IS what a continental breakfast is. And it's FREE! I'm only assuming that some of these reviewers have mansions, personal chefs, maids, and only stay at the Ritz Carlton!

We are talking budget hotel here. You must review according to that. If you want beyond continental breakfast, then go off-property to other restaurants. Granted there are some legitimate concerns in some reviews, but just tell the staff! That is what they are there for.

Now, my review.
We paid $120 for 3 nights! GREAT deal for what we were looking for. We were taking our spring vacation early because we are moving over our real spring break. For us, a hotel is all about sleeping, showering, and maybe a little rest/TV/pool time.
Roomba is in the middle of renovating so you have to take that in to account. The rooms have some more work to be done, BUT they were super clean! NOT a speck of mold in the shower/tub. AND my boys loved the deeper old style tub. Great for bath time!

Yes there were a few odds and ends that needed attention. The faucet plate for the shower was loose but in no way affected the shower. The tile work isn't the best along the baseboards, but who cares! It was clean.

I saw many complaining of no hot water. But ours was perfect! As far as the Wi-Fi, the password and User ID is on the map. The Wi-Fi speed just depends on time of day.
If you are needing to stay for business and use the internet a lot I wouldn't recommend it, but for just the fun trip, and wanting to upload photos to Facebook or similar, the Wi-Fi is just fine!

Yes, they only have about 30 channels, but it was enough for us. I mean my goodness, you are not in the comfort of our own home. If you want to watch TV, stay home.

The pool area as just beautiful, and the hot tub great! My boys LOVED it. Now it was chilly out this Valentine's weekend so we couldn't get in the pool.
If anything, I would say the pool being heated would be my biggest issue. Which is why I gave Roomba 4 instead of 5 stars.
But it was nice to sit out there while the boys sat in the hot tub! I love the covered bar area and I hope it's open in the summer!!

Yes, the outside walkways do need to be redone. I think ripping up the carpet and doing an acid wash on the cement to make it look marble would be awesome! But I'm sure they are getting there. Renovation takes time!

There was a new young lady working the desk when we checked in on Friday evening and she was so nice. For being new, and handling many situations at once, I give her huge props!!

The beds for us were firm which we like! The coffee was great! I love the single serve packets. The micro and fridge were great additions. The two desks were great!! Someone commented about 80s style furniture. Again, who cares? It was still clean!

Check out our pictures! You'll see the boys and I didn't seem to bothered by anything! :)

My boys actually loved the continental breakfast! They ate the heck out of the cereal and oatmeal!

All the staff was so nice.
Please don't forget to leave a small tip each day for the housekeepers. They were awesome. I asked for extra toiletries and coffee, and boy they were generous :)

Oh and yes, it is not a sound proof hotel. Again, if you are wanting a "stay in the room, relaxing" stay, you may want to look elsewhere, but if you are visiting the Orlando area to do all the attractions and basically want a place to sleep, take a swim, unwind in the late evening, then this place is perfect.
I honestly loved that I didn't feel like I had to tell my children to be quiet every 2 minutes. It's nice to know other children are playing too!

If you are a light sleeper, do what we do. Bring a fan for white noise and ear plugs. We had no problem sleeping!

I would absolutely stay here again.. It was so nice to be able to walk over to Old Town and Fun Stop in the evenings after our Disney Days!

I just wish they had a rewards program where after booking/staying so many nights you get one free!

For $40 a night it is perfect!!

Room Tip: Get a poolside room. Pretty view! Top floor if people walking above you bothers you! Continental...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

7 Thank Terra G