“it was decent for the price”

Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando
Ranked #108 of 155 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 22 August 2014

i've stayed here before an di do have to say that it seems much cleaner now. The staff is really helpful and really nice. Overall i had a pretty decent experience. considering that i was on a budget and this place is priced fairly reasonable especially for being so close to Disney.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank epereyra22
Roomba M, General Manager at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

We are committed to having the best Service Hotel in the Disney corridor and will continue to work towards that Goal everyday. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you when your travels bring you back to the Orlando area.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Dark hallways, smelling rooms. The staff was friendly , hard to navigate around , I will never comeback here again. I though I had a great deal, but it was jus a cheap place, buyer beware. You get what you pay for....

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Roomba M, Front Office Manager at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

We wanted to make sure you had the right hotel, as you can see from our latest reviews what you are describing is not the normal for us, and we do not have hallways as we are an exterior corridor hotel, and they are all well lit. If you really stayed here and had this experience please call me know to discuss.

We feel you have us mistaken with another hotel.

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my 2 kids stayed here for 2 nights and even though we had a few legitimate issues, the maintenance guy and front desk staff were extremely helpful and accommodating! They have plenty of staff and the grounds and pool were very clean. The rooms need additional work but for the price..it was worth it for us. I met the Director of Marketing during my stay and explained my issues and experience with him so he could use as education for the mgr. He was very nice and took care of me and my kids!They are not there to fail as a business. The location was great and overall stay was good. We will absolutely stay here again! I think there are some very unwarranted rude and mean reviews on here.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Debbie L
Roomba M, General Manager at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Thank you for your recent stay and for your posting on Trip Advisor. We were especially pleased to read that you found the hotel and our staff to your liking. We do our best to keep costs affordable while staying competitive with other hotels in our area. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it lets us know the renovations that we are doing are working.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

So i was a little scared when i read some of the reviews about this place. However when i first arrived to the hotel i was greeted with a big happy smile by the front desk Pedro P and was very helpful!! Checked me in right away and told me about all the attractions around. I went to my room and it was very nice with flat screen tv and very comfortable bed now this was a plus for me because I was very tired from driving 17 hours!!! everyone at this hotel is very professional and i will be coming back to this hotel and telling my friends. Also the restaurant thats in the hotel amazing and you get 25% off which is amazing.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Brian D
Roomba M, General Manager at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you for your recent stay and for your posting on Trip Advisor. We were especially pleased to read that you found the hotel and our staff to your liking. We are excited that Pedro P gave you great service, as we are trying to become the Number 1 Service hotel in the area. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it lets us know the renovations that we are doing are working.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

This was our second time staying at this hotel. We wanted to take our two kids back to Disney and had such a great time the first time. The staff was incredibly helpful upon arrival. We decided to stay in the two bedroom suite this time. It was very large and roomy. With two young children it definitely didn't feel like we were stuck in a hotel room! In addition to the great pool, they also have two swing sets to keep the little ones busy as well as a game room for older children. I can't wait to go back again!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dolphins522
Roomba M, General Manager at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you for your recent stay and for your posting on Trip Advisor. We were especially pleased to read that you found the hotel and its amenities to your liking. We do our best to keep costs affordable while staying competitive with other hotels in our area. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it lets us know the renovations that we are doing are working. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you when your travels bring you back to the Orlando area.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Just wanted to say thank you for a great stay . Everything was great and everyone was so helpful. Will defiantly stay here again and will recommend you guys to my friends. Location is amazing . Stayed here with my elderly Mother , she had the best time .The employees didn't mind going the extra effort for her , thanks Roomba Inn and Suites for making our stay in Kissimmee a great one!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Hettie B

Thank you for your recent stay and for your posting on Trip Advisor. We were especially pleased to read that you found the hotel and its amenities to your liking. We do our best to keep costs affordable while staying competitive with other hotels in our area. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you when your travels bring you back to the Orlando area.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I loved the very warm and friendly customer service I received front Roomba. Pedro was the first representation of this delightful homely hotel I received, I was well pleased with his friendly attitude and welcoming conversation. I was amazed by the rooms. I saw this offer on Groupon and so far everything and I do mean everything I have seen on Groupon was on target. I must mention Carlos he was a wonder person as well as, he helped and assisted with any questions I had. The rooms were so relaxing, I had a room by the pool area. What a wonderful view. I enjoyed being next to old town, every enjoyment I wanted was in reach. The people were friendly in this area and if you're traveling alone. I walked everywhere from the hotel and felt safe. The room was so comfortable I woke up a little late and missed the continental breakfast supplied by the hotel but Mari Cruz another front desk agency made special accommodations for me to enjoy the continental provided by the hotel. This what I call great customer service. The management greeted me upon my arrival and departure. They even invited me back again. I give my experience with this Hotel Roomba a great review. AAAAAAA!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank diane j
Roomba M, General Manager at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

We thank you for choosing us - and for recommending us to family and friends! We appreciate your recognizing our hard working Employees Pedro, Mari Cruz, and Carlos for going above and beyond. We do have a great location, we are 10 minutes to Disney, and a short walk to all the Old Town

We want to be your "home" in Orlando - please join us again soon.