“worst experience ever” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Budgetel Kissimmee West

Budgetel Kissimmee West
Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Budgetel Kissimmee West
Ranked #130 of 153 Hotels in Kissimmee
Alpharetta
“worst experience ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2012

I had pre-paid and confirmed reservation through hotels.com. When I got to the hotel, there was a line of about 10 customers waiting to be assigned a room, only the first 2 in line got it and I don't think they even had a reservation. Then the clerk yelled to the rest that he doesn't have any room left, it didn't matter if we had reservations or not. So, after 10 hours of driving, I found myself and my family at midnight with no place to spend the night. Hotels. com couldn't find something affordable in the area; it was the begining of spring break.
What made me angry about this hotel was not only they gave up our reserved room to other people, but those were spanish speaking, just like the clerks and they were charging them higher rates than what they were supposed to for the favor.
I travel a lot all over the world, this was the first time when a confirmed reservation was denied. The major booking sites shouldn't do business with them anymore.

Room Tip: Go to Gator Motel close by; better rates, better service, same kind of rooms.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank Delia O

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Akron, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

Horrible experience!! Showed up..No booking showed up for us, despite confirmation from booking.com! They said they were overbooked, and it was not their problem. Called booking.com, and they blamed it on the hotel. Waited 5 hrs, and left. No compassion from the sole front desk person trying to juggle a million things. Not worth the agony of the cheaper cost online! Wait, the saga continues: Today the day after we got "two" charges appeared on the credit card...WoW!! Budgetel Inn get your act together..and booking.com...stop dealing with Inns and hotels like that. It affects peoples entire vacation experience...

Room Tip: Don't even go to this Hotel...
Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank RVIJJER

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Naples
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2012

I called on our way to Olando to confirm room, our reservation was no where to be found. After 3 phone calls back & forth from booking.com to Budgetel I thought we had everything straightened out. While waiting in line a regular customer waited in line for 30 min & they couldn't find or comply w/ his reservation. He left angry. My reservation was a King- NO smoking, sounds easy right? NO. Then after switching rooms twice, they still didn't get it right. I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy.

Room Tip: Use a different hotel.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
5 Thank Crystal G
Vancouver, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2012 via mobile

First room we were in the shower handle was broken off and the tub wasn't clean. The second room the phone didn't work and the manager didn't seem to care. There were domestic fights going on for hours on the balcony and no one did any thing. The walls are paper thin and we think they are renting some rooms by the hour. I would sleep in the car before I stayed here again.

Stayed March 2012
4 Thank 2over47
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

I will say that for a place to sleep for one night this hotel is cheap and you get what you pay for. In that respect it is tired and run down but as clean as its possible to be for somewhere this old. My main problem lies with staff who are either incompetent or simply do not care. After checking in at 10pm we went to our room and the electronic key wouldn't work. I went back to the lobby and had to stand in line for 10 minutes to get it fixed. I then went back to my room and it didn't work again. I returned to the lobby, got in line a third time. The guy who checked me in and fixed my key saw me waiting but rather than call me to the front of the line when he saw how angry I was he just shrugged. It took me 40 minutes from check in to get into my room. While I was waiting in line two seperate individuals who had checked in behind me were also back in line because their room keys didn't work either.

They gave me a different room and when I returned to the outside of the old one to my fiancé who was waiting with all our luggage she told me that a lady had walked past her saying "I don't know why they have you that room (227) because I tried to get into it 7 times yesterday and the lock doesn't work."

Don't stay here. The staff are useless.

• Stayed February 2012