The hotel was nice unfortunately the service was not the same. I am a Carlson member and to make sure I don't get any type of backlash when I return I choose to remain anonymous. Arriving to the hotel we had a problem with our room arrangements. There are no rooms in the hotel with 3 beds, yet we were confirmed for it. We went to the front desk and the supervisor was not even trying to look at us. Teya then assisted us with the problem. There were only two people who made me feel like it was alright to spend the night despite the bumps in the road all night long. These two people worked the night shift and if I remember correctly it is a man named ONELL and a woman named TEYA. That young woman catered to us the best she could regardless of everything that was going on when we arrived. We were sent back and forth to our group leader by security even though we told him we already spoken with the group leader. There is nothing more he can do he said. Teya put enough importance to finding one of our colleagues medication which she direly needed. Bringing the issue to her she was able to locate the lost medicine bag. She took care of us even with a lot that happened that night even if it was getting late because she knew medication is important. Also we complain to Onell people in our group have been waiting on things we asked the front desk for. Onell made a couple of trips to rooms delivering items requested for earlier in the night immediately after that call. I do not know if that was part of his job, but he also did that for us. We had issues with Diamond Tours and our tour guide Debra that is another matter, but I wouldn't advise anyone to book tours with them at all.
They sure know how to pay attention to you when they are taking your money, but when it comes to taking care of you without your wallet out...there is only the few who deserve to be behind a Park Inn by Radisson.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Park Inn by Radisson Orlando - Celebration. We are conveniently located just 1 mile from Walt Disney World Resort and offer Complimentary scheduled shuttle service to Walt Disney World's Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center, Universal Studios,and Sea World, on a daily basis. Our two pool areas feature over 3,500 square feet of pool deck, 2 outdoor heated Swimming Pools, 10 person Jacuzzi, and a Poolside Bar(seasonal). Our full service restaurant serves Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. For the Children, we have a video game arcade and Three Interactive Gaming stations. We also have a ground floor Children's Disney Themed movie theater. Need a rental car while in the area? Our on site Avis Car rental desk is located in our lobby. A fully staffed professional "Tour desk" that will be happy to assist you with area attraction information and theme Park Tickets. For our meeting planners, we have over 30,000 sq. Ft of flexible event space, including 12,200 sq. Ft Ballroom that seats 1,000 people in a Corporate classroom setting. Space enough to accommodate up to 1,300 attendees in a Banquet Event. We look forward to having you here, and hope that you are comfortable and happy at the Park Inn by Radisson Orlando-Celebration. (Resort has a $16.95 per night per room resort fee) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Park Inn By Radisson Resort and Conference Center Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Worldgate Hotel Kissimmee
- Radisson Hotel Kissimmee
- Radisson Hotel Worldgate
- Radisson Worldgate Resort
- Radisson Kissimmee
- Radisson Worldgate Hotel Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Radisson
- Park Inn By Radisson Resort And Conference Center Orlando Kissimmee, Florida