We stayed at the Park Inn by Radisson in Kissimmee from Sunday August 3 to Tuesday August 5. This hotel was cleaner than the one we stayed at earlier in the week, the refrigerator worked great, and when we found out the safe didn't work, they moved us to a different room with no trouble. The maintenance man who came to fix the safe was terrific! He even went and got us moved so we could pack the little we'd unpacked. We didn't eat here so I can't comment on the food, but the pool was clean and even when it was a bit crowded, you didn't feel it was TOO tight...
My biggest complaint is about the Universal/Sea World Shuttle. It's free, which is fantastic and greatly appreciated. By the 500 people the driver squashed onto the bus! OK, 500 is an exaggeration, but for sure the 6:45pm shuttle back to the hotel on Monday August 4 was DANGEROUS on the way home. I understand first come, first served, but he packed every person on that bus. It was raining and there was lots of traffic at that time. I was convinced the bus would tip over every time he went around a corner. There were parents scared their kids would be crushed if there was an accident. Whatever number of riders the bus legally allowed to stand, that driver allowed 4 times as many on the bus. I took a picture of just the crowd behind me; I didn't get a shot of the people to my sides or in front of me.
THAT is the biggest issue I have to complain about. They need to either provide more buses, offer more than one pick up and return, or charge for a seat and keep to the legal rider limit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Park Inn by Radisson Orlando - Celebration. We are conveniently located just 1 mile from Walt Disney World Resort and offer Complimentary scheduled shuttle service to Walt Disney World's Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center, Universal Studios,and Sea World, on a daily basis. Our two pool areas feature over 3,500 square feet of pool deck, 2 outdoor heated Swimming Pools, 10 person Jacuzzi, and a Poolside Bar(seasonal). Our full service restaurant serves Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. For the Children, we have a video game arcade and Three Interactive Gaming stations. We also have a ground floor Children's Disney Themed movie theater. Need a rental car while in the area? Our on site Avis Car rental desk is located in our lobby. A fully staffed professional "Tour desk" that will be happy to assist you with area attraction information and theme Park Tickets. For our meeting planners, we have over 30,000 sq. Ft of flexible event space, including 12,200 sq. Ft Ballroom that seats 1,000 people in a Corporate classroom setting. Space enough to accommodate up to 1,300 attendees in a Banquet Event. We look forward to having you here, and hope that you are comfortable and happy at the Park Inn by Radisson Orlando-Celebration. (Resort has a $16.95 per night per room resort fee) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Inn By Radisson Resort and Conference Center Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Worldgate Hotel Kissimmee
- Radisson Hotel Kissimmee
- Radisson Hotel Worldgate
- Radisson Worldgate Resort
- Radisson Kissimmee
- Radisson Worldgate Hotel Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Radisson
- Park Inn By Radisson Resort And Conference Center Orlando Kissimmee, Florida