Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$109
Destiny Palms Hotel Maingate West(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$78
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$86
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$112
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$125
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$316
US$264
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$105
Flamingo Waterpark Resort(Kissimmee)
US$60
US$54
Hotels.com
2,172 results
All reviewspizza huthotel restaurantdisney parksgift shopnear disneymagic kingdomvinnyfireworksfloridatheme
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Rude staff (except for the late night desk clerk). Absolutely horrifying bathrooms!!!! Water leaking lights. Run down rooms with no convenient plugs for phones or computers. Thin blankets. Over bleached towels. Slow internet. Loud fridges. No room sound proofing. Inconvenient park shuttles.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
3  Thank Hayley S
Marcel E, Director of Front Office at Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Hello

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service. To discuss your concern further, please contact the hotel directly, and ask for Marcel, Director of Front Office. Again, we appreciate you sharing your feedback.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

this hotel is a wonderfull experence for all vacationers. it is located well within reach of all the parks. there is a shuttle which runs frequently. the service was excepitonal. it is good value for the money.

1  Thank ADOLPH_10
Marcel E, Director of Front Office at Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Hi ADOLPH_10 -

I hope you trip back to my home state was a safe one! Thank you for the "Excellent Vacation" review. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback in regards to your recent stay. I think you probably hit the nail on the head, as we hear this from the vast majority of our guests; "Good Value for the Money." We look forward to seeing you again in the future when your travels bring you back down 95 South to the Orlando / Disney area.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We stayed at the Park Inn by Radisson in Kissimmee from Sunday August 3 to Tuesday August 5. This hotel was cleaner than the one we stayed at earlier in the week, the refrigerator worked great, and when we found out the safe didn't work, they moved us to a different room with no trouble. The maintenance man who came to fix the safe was terrific! He even went and got us moved so we could pack the little we'd unpacked. We didn't eat here so I can't comment on the food, but the pool was clean and even when it was a bit crowded, you didn't feel it was TOO tight...
My biggest complaint is about the Universal/Sea World Shuttle. It's free, which is fantastic and greatly appreciated. By the 500 people the driver squashed onto the bus! OK, 500 is an exaggeration, but for sure the 6:45pm shuttle back to the hotel on Monday August 4 was DANGEROUS on the way home. I understand first come, first served, but he packed every person on that bus. It was raining and there was lots of traffic at that time. I was convinced the bus would tip over every time he went around a corner. There were parents scared their kids would be crushed if there was an accident. Whatever number of riders the bus legally allowed to stand, that driver allowed 4 times as many on the bus. I took a picture of just the crowd behind me; I didn't get a shot of the people to my sides or in front of me.
THAT is the biggest issue I have to complain about. They need to either provide more buses, offer more than one pick up and return, or charge for a seat and keep to the legal rider limit.

4  Thank Krystyna S

Hello Krystyna S -

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed . We are terribly sorry to hear about your safety concern with the bus driver. We will share this information with the company that is contracted to provide the service and stress the safety concerns you mentioned about the over loaded bus. We look forward to your next stay when you visit the Orlando / Disney area!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

the food is not that great and is over priced, you can't even get a free cup of coffee down stairs, the staff at the food court are rude. The front desk is not that friendly.Stay at the Ramada instead across the street, good breakfast

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Marcel E, Director of Front Office at Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Hi guadalpes -

We appreciate your feedback regarding our restaurant. We regret to hear your dining experience did not meet your expectations. We have passed on your comments and concerns to our Food and Beverage Director so he may address this situation with his team and ensure that we deliver outstanding service and presentation.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Before I get it they told me this is an upgraded hotel. The food was the worst garbage I have ever seen. I wouldn't feed my dog with that kind of _ _ _ _! So I had no choice but eat somewhere else. The people at the entry told me how much I can eat or drink. The room was ugly. Tiles on the floor instead of carpet. Leaking water in the toilet. Noisy mattress. The towels smell like chlorine. When I opened the toilet top cover I found that the truth about that hotel. Come and see! Also, do not buy a Disney tickets over there! You will pay $110 per person instead of $94. Computer with internet wasn't working. No internet!!!
NEVER AGAIN!!!

Room Tip: Not in this hotel unless you eat somewhere else.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Marek47
Marcel E, Director of Front Office at Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Hello Marek47 -

We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and am I glad you and I had an opportunity to speak prior to your departure. As we discussed, when you return to the area, please do not hesitate to contact me directly so I can personally look after your reservations and ensure your satisfaction. Again, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you next time!