We just returned from a week stay at Fantasy World. I do not typically write reviews but decided this one was worth the time. This "resort" has two things going for it. 1. It is in close proximity the parks. 2. It has a nice pool. Both of which have nothing to do with the condo itself. The beds were completely uncomfortable, the bed in the master bedroom was just two very firm twin sized mattresses pushed together. The Living Room and dining room furniture was also very uncomfortable. The appliances were all cut rate. The dishwasher was the loudest that I have ever encountered. You could not hold a conversation in the living room with the dishwasher running. Same goes if you were trying to hold a conversation and someone was occupying the second floor shower, it too was very loud. The dryer took well over 1.5 hours to dry a small load of clothing. I rely on internet a lot for my business and would say the WiFi in the condo was equivalent to dial up at best, I had to go to the lobby or the pool in order to get anything accomplished online. The employees were very unpleasant unless they were trying to sell theme park tickets or a timeshare. Also, I would consider the water slides useless. You can feel every seam by a sharp pain in the back while on the blue open slide, and you will come off the yellow one with bruises on your elbows and knees. I heard everyone from younger kids to middle aged men complaining about the slides and was curious as to why there were not more people on them. Overall, the pool area and the granite counter tops make for great resort photos but really are just lipstick on a pig.
Again, if you are only looking for a resort near Disney with a decent pool and do not care about comfort then this is a good bargain. I like to come back from a long day at Disney to some comfort but that was not an option at Fantasy World. This is my families 5 trip in 4 years and normally stay at Bahama Bay in/near Davenport, needless to say we will return to Bahama Bay for our next trip. It is a little further but so much nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly townhouse resort offering activities for all ages. Amenities include a zero entry pool, lazy river, two water slides, kiddie splash zone, 18 hole mini golf, daily scheduled activities, tennis, basketball, shuffle board, bocce ball, batting cages (softball & baseball, covered playground and covered playground. Guests enjoy scheduled transportation to the theme parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Agoda, Hotel.de, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fantasy World Club Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fantasy World Club Villas Hotel Kissimmee
- Fantasy World Hotel
- Fantasy World Resort
- Fantasy World Florida
- Fantasy World Club Villas Kissimmee, Florida